Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

White laces set these off.Blue laces are a no go on these.Nothing wrong with blue laces.They just dont look as good compared to the white laces.

Agreed I was team blue lace at first but white laces look best same goes for UNCs. But for black/whites black laces look best. Its funny how that works.

Then your gonna miss out, sizes are slowly selling out on Nike.com and footlockers all out of sizes too, matter of time that they become higher in price by april

There is no point in waiting for the shoe to drop just $20 that you have to pay. Think of it as a way to pay shipping and the tax. Major L if your gonna wait out just so the shoe can go $20 lower, don't even think it will be around for that long.
NDC sells out of EVERTHING. I'm not worried thanks though

Just checked shoe palace and they're out of a few sizes too. I'm about to scoop a pair before it's too late. The people that jumped on that Cityblue deal got a nice lil lick

Agreed I was team blue lace at first but white laces look best same goes for UNCs. But for black/whites black laces look best. Its funny how that works.
black laces on the black/whites definitely looks better, same for blue laces on these in my opinion. not that white laces are terrible or anything. but that contrast between the leather color on the sides of the tongue area and the lace color just does not look good to me. especially down near the toebox

black laces on the black/whites definitely looks better, same for blue laces on these in my opinion. not that white laces are terrible or anything. but that contrast between the leather color on the sides of the tongue area and the lace color just does not look good to me. especially down near the toebox

more often than not, i follow the old dunkhead rule of "match the lace with the swoosh"...but i admit with bright white laces, storms and unc's look super clean

Interesting. Match wth the swoosh or with the tongue..

I'm classic and usually like to rock what comes laced in the shoe, not alternate.

Blacks on BT's, whites on Metallics, blacks on Bred's

Interesting. Match wth the swoosh or with the tongue..

I'm classic and usually like to rock what comes laced in the shoe, not alternate.

Blacks on BT's, whites on Metallics, blacks on Bred's
that's how I am for every one of my pairs except these. I don't really get why these don't come with the blues laces in them. it'd be like if the black/whites came with the white laces. same colorway just change the black to blue

Last edited:
that's how I am for every one of my pairs except these. I don't really get why these don't come with the blues laces in them. it'd be like if the black/whites came with the white laces. same colorway just change the black to blue

To be honest I think it's due to the brightness of the shoe color wise

I don't think you can go wrong either way. Jordan 1's are so dope it doesn't really matter. I would rock whatever laces they came with tbh

Last edited:
^ repped for the screen name. Eastbound and Down might be one of my favorite shows of all time

No guns to stick to
laugh.gif

I was "hoping" to cop @ &90 if I pay more I pay more
Hoping
Haha gotcha. 

Well as the poster before me said keep an eye out because sizes aren't hanging around too much. I had to exchange my pair from Nike because it had a rip and I had no Nike stores near me that had my size to do a swap in person so I had to send them back through NDC. 

For me laces should match the tongue unless they are needed to balance out the shoe like black laces do for Chicagos. If the accent color is a strong contrast to the tongue color I can go wither way. Examples: black or white laces in black/white 1s or black toes (black laces only with black tongue) or navy or maize laces in Michigan dunks). It's white laces only for me in UNCs or Storm Blues.

Just got the storms and metallics in $112 and $95 respectively. Storm leather is way softer. Glad to have both though.

Just got the storms and metallics in $112 and $95 respectively. Storm leather is way softer. Glad to have both though.
Cool. Just got my Metallics and they're prime. You talking toebox or overall? Felt both and didn't think it was a "way" softer situation.

Cool. Just got my Metallics and they're prime. You talking toebox or overall? Felt both and didn't think it was a "way" softer situation.
yeah, if anything my metallics are softer than the storm blue's, especially the toebox. seems like the softness on both shoes varies though depending on your pair

Strange. Yes, metallics are absolutely perfect qc. Decent leather. The storms are good but typical qc tiny issues. Leather is stupid plush.

Back
Top Bottom