Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

.....Whether it be tapered or straight leg, jeans where never intended to be "baggy" from start...

Also, it wasn't until the 90's when gangsta rap became popular and rappers/ and urban youth adopted fashion from prison culture and eventually made it mainstream/popular to wear baggy......

Just as a point .... Prison aesthetics has always intersected with hip-hop culture. jam master jay rocked his Adidas without laces as an homage to the kniuckleheads who would spend the night in the box and get laces (fat laces usually) and belt back in the morning on the way out and would just pop on their kicks sans laces. Of course that was the early 80s ... Way before the west-cost mainstreaming of hip hop. Baggy jeans are probably more about kids (poor/working poor) who got hand me downs from older siblings and cousins that never fit well from jump and were forced to make it work along with parents buying oversize (cause you'll grow into it)....and of course that also predates the 90s as well.

Sir i commend you. Not many people in here can say they are a homeowner. Ironic part is that most people bashing you are probably living at home. Because its so easy to front for the internet.

I don't think anyone was bashing him. Just wanted to know where he bought a home for that cheap. And hopefully everyone on here is living at a home. [emoji]128577[/emoji]

Finally sold my extra pair for 190 invoiced. Even at retail no one wanted to pay that. So many people flaked on me. Thats the last time i try to throw a oop to someone.

But im glad i got to help someone get these and that i have my pair. People who slept on these will regret it in a few years. These seem to be getting even less love than the Black/White 1s.

I flaked because I was always told to not gift through paypal because they won't cover you if something happens. Not saying you're not legit, just being safe. If that's not true I apologize and appreciate the help.

Thank you sir. And I don't mind explaining myself at all lol. And the pic below shows my remaining balance. I owe $22K. Like I said, I put down $16,200 as a down payment. And I lied about my mortgage. It was $347 and I used to add an additional principal of $52.94 to make it an even $400.00. Something just happened with my escrow (I think when I changed insurance companies. I still don't have a clear understanding) and as of last month from here on out my mortgage is $415 now.
View media item 1766395
And just because, my credit score as of 8/3. This is when I was buying my car. They ran it like 13 times and it instantly dropped from 825 to 795.

View media item 1766398

Congrats man on everything! You seem to be very financially stable and got your head on straight , but just curious is this you fam? The bio caught me off guard lolView media item 1766984

I flaked because I was always told to not gift through paypal because they won't cover you if something happens. Not saying you're not legit, just being safe. If that's not true I apologize and appreciate the help.

Not sure about your transaction, however he said he invoiced it to someone. If you didn't want to pay through gift, you could have invoiced it. What's another $5.81 (2.9% + $.30) to you for invoice/insurance?

Congrats man on everything! You seem to be very financially stable and got your head on straight , but just curious is this you fam? The bio caught me off guard lolView media item 1766984
4gk3CmS.png

Not sure about your transaction, however he said he invoiced it to someone. If you didn't want to pay through gift, you could have invoiced it. What's another $5.81 (2.9% + $.30) to you for invoice/insurance?

I don't think he sent me a invoice. I didn't think he was trying to scam me and I appreciate dude trying to help me out. If I can ever return the favor I will. I'm just a little new to paypal and was being cautious. I would've paid the extra couple of dollars so he didn't get charged on his end.

View media item 1767123
Yea that's me lol. I had to create a separate shoe page away from my personal page because I didn't want the shoe world to know that I'm a pervert lol. In fact, if you look closely, I have my face buried between my girls thighs in my profile picture. I am a chronic oral pleaser.

And thanks everyone for the positive comments about my home. I really appreciate it...

No worries. I was saying gift so I didnt lose any money. But it wasnt a big deal in the end. I was able to help someone out and now I have my money free to buy the Chris Paul 13s next week. But im always down to help out as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom