Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Doubled up on these.  Production dates differ tho: first pair 5/13/15 - 7/24/15  second pair 5/12/15 - 08/07/15. Thoughts?

Do you need anymore friends .[emoji]128095[/emoji]
+1 
laugh.gif

Finally got a pair of Chi's and I compared them to my UNC's...  The UNC's seem to have nicer leather.  It's much softer than the Chi's.

I wore my UNC for the first time to a Hawks game last week. They feel a lot bigger than the rest of my 1s. Did anybody have to size down in these?

The gawd degrasse busted this. It's ok, you guys cheat and get away with it. Only non * super bowl win was won by your kicker.

Gooze, not about matching...just don't like the cheatriots, belecheat or tom shady.

White, black and grey ts for me with whatever I'm wearing

Looked through the thread since I was planning on buying the kicks and I see this little gem.

Maybe you should do some research befote looking stupid.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6560340

Stick to shoes and not reading...or science... Or anything that actually requires significant brain power.

I apologize in advance, as I'm certain this has been covered, and recovered, many times throughout these recent AJ 1 threads...

but does anyone find the wings logo on the heel to be humongous?

these UNC are the first AJ 1s I've been able to obtain from this newer "proper" mold.... and compared to my only other 1s, my 2001 black and reds, the wings logos seem significantly larger on these new ones. 

Anyone else notice and/or give a crap about this? LOL

Back
Top Bottom