Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

To the fellas that responded above, I'm the one with the 10s.
Thanks for the feedback, I plan on trading for the UNCs.

Ds trade...
Powders 1s for Lady Liberty 10s...whats your pick?
Both are DS
Haha You post this in the UNC thread what do you think people are gonna say? That said I'd go with the 1's as well. I like both but the ones are pure.

They have to have them Instore right?or no?
Yes. I had CS search for your size 8 and a few FTL's had them in stock in-store. All you will need to do is go into your closest FTL and have them place an instore order for you and have them shipped to your nearest FTL or to your home.

Have these restocked? Missed out on release day. I was hoping to score a pair on a restock, but i havent seen any. The only ones i am missing. 

soooooo just saw a DS sz10 go for 149 shipped on ebay....... I was about to buy them and then they were gone. :smh: I've already got a pair but was gonna hand them off to someone here.

Last edited:
Different tastes for different people...but that was a dumb trade on the other guy's part.

Seriously though, congrats on winning that trade.

Last edited:
You got the better end of the deal. Congrats!
Thx, wasn't planning on wearing the liberties so the trade made sense. Matter of fact havent even broke out the b.o.b.s yet..

Just waiting on the nicer weather to wear these 1s

Debating on either these or the laser 1s. Wondering opinions on which model has better materials or are they the same?

Debating on either these or the laser 1s. Wondering opinions on which model has better materials or are they the same?
I'd say these have the better materials imo. The leather cuts are thicker but still just as smooth, while the lasers have pretty butter leather too, but honestly it feels paper thin. If you have the cyber mondays in store you should check them out, the UNC's are more or less exactly like those.

Last edited:
I'd say these have the better materials imo. The leather cuts are thicker but still just as smooth, while the lasers have pretty butter leather too, but honestly it feels paper thin. If you have the cyber mondays in store you should check them out, the UNC's are more or less exactly like those.

Back
Top Bottom