Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yes, I know the netting sucks...
 ​
I'm talking about the angle it's in, and yes it does match the tongue.
 ​
Maybe you're seeing something I'm not, I don't know...
Im talking about the angle, too. When the shoe is on your foot and everything is tied up the angle will line up with the tongue giving the impression its all one piece. It looks a little off in the pics but thats because everything is loose. On the previous retros they angled the net back a few degrees eliminating that one piece illusion. Thats why all of the newer 4s suck. Thats why these '16s are headed in the right direction. Trust me, I stayed at a holiday inn last night.

Last edited:

Another pic of the 2016's I just found...
 ​
 ​
I hope these come with the plastic Nike Air Hang tag, like the '88 3's.
 ​
I haven't seen it any of the pictures yet...
 ​
It's the least they could do charging us $220+ for em...
Me too, I hope they come with a hang tag. My guess would be that they come with the original thin plastic NA hang tag, because they're trying to mimic the OG.

Originally Posted by Bigsykedaddy  

Me too, I hope they come with a hang tag. My guess would be that they come with the original thin plastic NA hang tag, because they're trying to mimic the OG.
I thought the OG 4's came with the thick plastic hang tag?

Way too much crying in here...Like let's keep it real. 95% of y'all are gonna cop these when they drop...Off toebox, weird shape and all. So instead of crying why don't we all just relax, put that $220 aside and worry about more important things like what we're doing for our girls the day after these drop

View media item 1802156

wuzzatnow?
Why does everyone who's happy with bootlegs think that it's the small percentage of complainers who are responsible for the sellouts?

People don't wanna hear the truth about how bunk these shoes are cause it makes them feel better shelling out the 220

I don't like the fact that the retail is $220 on these at all but complaining isn't about to change much. We've been getting played by Jordan brand for years when it comes to "quality". So at this point It's either cop or don't cop. Crying on here isn't about to change anything.

Intentions to cop doesn't mean people shouldn't complain. It's actually nice that people are least still have an opinion about the product that they are buying. That's the problem with JB consumers anyway. But what ever they put at for how much they put it out for blindly.

Commentary is actually good. It's the unconscious loyalty that is counterproductive

Looks good but that toe box is
mean.gif
Originally Posted by OddAndTwisted  

yeah toebox still bad smh
That side leather is super pinched down into the black outsole too

Basically all the same doodoo since 2005, but with the added enjoyment of a jacked up $$$
^^^^^^^^^^^^

I Agree 100% @trethousandgt, @OddAndTwisted and @Zephyr1983.....

I wasn't goin' to say anything, because people are tired of the complaining....

But the toebox and shape is ALL types of ****** up...

The netting is NOT properly aligned either, I don't care what y'all say...

Basically all the same doodoo since 2005, but with the added enjoyment of a jacked up $$$

I agree with you there on the toebox overlay's distance from the black rubber midsole flare. That is my biggest complaint on these(as well as the previous 4 retros) it just throws off the whole symmetry of the side profile. Is it going to keep me from trying to cop a pair? No, but I sure wish they put in an effort to fix it.

Love that they brought back the extra side flares on the two front plastic lace plates though. They've been missing for far too long.

Last edited:

I agree with you there on the toebox overlay's distance from the black rubber midsole flare. That is my biggest complaint on these(as well as the previous 4 retros) it just throws off the whole symmetry of the side profile. Is it going to keep me from trying to cop a pair? No, but I sure wish they put in an effort to fix it.

Love that they brought back the extra side flares on the two front plastic lace plates though. They've been missing for far too long.

Ya Im with you there.
I don't really get worked up about how the side-leather looks , but I point it out when I see it because I think the side-leather is one of the symptoms of the banana toe.
I think the two problems are related

If somehow JB managed to produce a pair with a proper toe-box, but still the pinched side leather, I don't think I would have a problem with that

Back
Top Bottom