Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Originally Posted by Hot Route  

So therese will have nike air?
Yes, they will have Nike Air sir.

The atrocious shape is also questionable....

laugh.gif

Those 3 IV's in the pics are totally fake. There is no concrete info or pic as which other Nike Air 4s are dropping.
White Cement and Military blues ARE dropping, i can't confirm nor deny the "Breds"

No concrete info on Military's besides speculation. People are going off Dino Hatfield. Not that he's wrong, but things he confirmed have gotten scrapped, or nvr went into production. So it's not concrete.

Last edited:
No concrete info on Military's besides speculation. People are going off Dino Hatfield. Not that he's wrong, but things he confirmed have gotten scrapped, or nvr went into production. So it's not concrete.
He said he can't confirm or deny on military blues. I just wish we knew about playoff 4s..

I knew it, we've been scrutinizing fakes in here. I think we'll be pleasantly surprised when those real pics drop.

I knew it, we've been scrutinizing fakes in here. I think we'll be pleasantly surprised when those real pics drop.
unfortunately only people that read this thread will know. for people that just browse for pics there will be a lot of misinformations based on where those fake pics are posted, etc. 

I thought b grades were factory flawed Authentic pairs that are usually sent straight to outlets. B grades were the pairs that had upside down jumpmans or no Jumpman and messed up letters right?

If that's the case then why do people call fake sellers and their shoes b grade?
and actually a lot of bgrades don't even have flaws. they'll find a flawed shoe and pull like 50-100 before and after it, then label them all bgrade

Last edited:
My black toe 1s were b grades... Zero flaws minus horrible quality materials used like all 2013s

He's made some good predictions before. I can't remember what it was off top, but I was shocked he was right.

Not that he's wrong, things get scrapped. He said Slam Dunk 6s & 1s for '14. The 1's never happened. In my eyes shoes are just speculation until production begins or we get real info. I do think Military's will drop, but I dnt ever hold my breathe w JB.

Want to hold out for the Breds but gotta get these. That scene from Do the right thing when dude scuff his wc 4's.

Not that he's wrong, things get scrapped. He said Slam Dunk 6s & 1s for '14. The 1's never happened. In my eyes shoes are just speculation until production begins or we get real info. I do think Military's will drop, but I dnt ever hold my breathe w JB.
True, I remember he said that a Air Jordan X Slam Dunk 1 was coming out, but I don't think OG colorways will get scrapped like the Military Blue 4s or the Black and Red 1s he saying that will come out.

You dudes spend way too much time analyzing every single detail about a shoe instead of being glad that they're even bringing them back in the first place.

But don't cop, makes it easier for me. Can't wait to reclaim this piece of nostalgia. And no I'm not broke and had both 99s and the 2012s

Not that he's wrong, things get scrapped. He said Slam Dunk 6s

True, I remember he said that a Air Jordan X Slam Dunk 1 was coming out, but I don't think OG colorways will get scrapped like the Military Blue 4s or the Black and Red 1s he saying that will come out.

OG colorways have been rumored and scrapped plenty of times. I don't get your logic.

He's made some good predictions before. I can't remember what it was off top, but I was shocked he was right.
NikeTalk when you post info everything just get questioned so I rarely post

Then why post this, and not what you know? Like I said I'm sure they'll drop, but I don't ever hold my breathe because this early out many things could happen. What do you know? I'm all ears...

Back
Top Bottom