Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I was gonna stop by Fashion Valley to put another raffle in for these, but I had a change of mind.

You gonna hit up Fashion Valley FTL for the PB 350 raffle next week?
For sure bro...hopefully i can get over there ...just put in a ticket at ftl fashion.

The stores around me all switched to FCFS
mean.gif
, so I'm most definitely just goin' to try online. I hope y'all are correct with your predictions on Saturday, and these aren't too HARD to get....
 ​
Good luck once again to everyone....
 ​
wink.gif
 ​
my local sheikh got 200 pair bro, these are a massive GR

I'm well aware of what the  aftermarket price was, I'm amazed you paid that much 
roll.gif
Missed out on them and could never find a DS pair for anything under 400 and occasionally 375 and wanted them bad enough I pulled the trigger cause I knew they were legit and it's one of my fav. Jordans.  Guess I just didn't think it was that crazy.  Not like I paid 500 or anything for them.  I am all for retail by all means but, this was 3 years since the release and I wanted a pair.  

You guys think these would be good to hoop in? I realize that these are basketball shoes but with all of the modern technology and materials used in basketball shoes these days, does it make these obsolete to play in? (I hope that's not a dumb question)

Last edited:
You guys think these would be good to hoop in? I realize that these are basketball shoes but with all of the modern technology and materials used in basketball shoes these days, does it make these obsolete to play in? (I hope that's not a dumb question)
no, not a chance... the heel tab might jab into your heel, and the 4 is a super heavy shoe. There are so many good basketball shoes out in terms of performance that I wouldn't ever play in these.

Not a dumb question, but the answer is no. For that kind of money, there are so many other options available.

Cool, yea I figured. Waiting for the black/grey 2k4 huaraches to release (if they do in that cw).
1 pair of these is all I need then. But if black/cements release this year, automatic multiple pairs, my favorite shoe ever.

Last edited:
Play in them bro. If you can seriously hoop, shoes aren't going to make or break you. If you feel like you look good you play better. Your feet might hurt a little more after but who cares if they aren't your main hoop shoe anyway.  Its not that serious.

From what I've seen even players in the NBA like to rock retro jordans in games from time to time, doesn't really make much of a difference in their performance, just probably feels good to be using these shoes for the purpose they were originally intended. 

Get yourself a pair of 8s that are all over still (doesn't have to be aquas) when they go on sale and ball in those. 

Play in them bro. If you can seriously hoop, shoes aren't going to make or break you. If you feel like you look good you play better. Your feet might hurt a little more after but who cares if they aren't your main hoop shoe anyway.  Its not that serious.
True. Sneakers are for your feet. Do as you please. Chill in them, ball in them or whatever you like. 

If you get the perfect aftermarket insole for your feet to put into these shoes, then yes.  But that is dependent on your foot type AND comfortability, obviously.

With how the shoe currently is, your feet will be hurting like a mofo when you hoop in them.  Aftermarket insoles like the one from Spencos and/or the ones they "over charge" at Finish Lines, Foot Lockers, Champs, etc. are the way to cushion that problem

Last edited:
Yea new in soles is a great idea, will have to give it a try. Having wide flat feet don't help. [emoji]128530[/emoji]
If you have a pair of older Retro 4s laying around, use those as your template on what kind of insole you need AND what size shoe you'll need as well.

Those new aftermarket insoles will make the shoe feel a bit "tight," especially if you got a wide foot.  So you might have to go up half a size if that is the case when wearing insoles in a pair of Retro 4s.

Last edited:
These will be two pairs for sure, ppl on my local facebook group and Twitter saying "these will sit", "not much hype", "No resell",  blah, etc.

I hope they are right, b/c Ill be very happy.

A pair to wear immediately and an extra pair for summer.
smokin.gif

These will be two pairs for sure, ppl on my local facebook group and Twitter saying "these will sit", "not much hype", "No resell",  blah, etc.

I hope they are right, b/c Ill be very happy.

A pair to wear immediately and an extra pair for summer.
smokin.gif
Probably saving up for OVO 10's instead, may I ask where you are located? 

I hope I am wrong and these sit in my area, if I get a call back(s) then I will be relieved. 

I'm not going to say I hope everyone eats because there seems to be as much pairs of these as the Aqua's. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get them for a few weeks. I'll be back in here then trying to find the best resell price. Be safe NT fam!!
[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

these will not sell out in store

with guys getting a billion raffle tickets each there will be plenty left over unclaimed pairs

online will probably sell out at the end of the day and clowns will be asking i thought these werent limited?

alot of pairs will be held captive on ebay by resellers who are naive

your best bet is to watch finishline.com for the next couple weeks for them to open up online store orders meaning you order online and they pick from the leftovers in all of their stores

Back
Top Bottom