Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

There will be a ton of these. Even the local branch of Snipes (a German chain of sneaker stores) in my city will get them and I can't remember them getting any pair of shoes that were even remotely limited.

I've avoided Jordans (and most Nikes) for a while now, mostly due to the fact that they're overpriced and overhyped, given the (at best) mediocre quality. The quality on these seemed okay when I had a chance to look at them at Solebox this week. I don't own any of the "remastered" Jordans so I honestly was expecting a bit more given the price point. In that range, you usually get far superior materials and craftmanship.

I'll probably still go and buy them since I've always liked them and passed on them last time they released.
Why did Hikmet quit on Solebox? That fool created a dope store and just left?

He sold it (to Snipes) and I guess he just wasn't happy with the direction they're taking it, opening other branches etc. They seem to be more generic since his departure, to be honest. It was always great when Hikmet was still actually running the store himself and I go there whenever I'm in Berlin. The last two times I went the whole shopping experience seemed more generic with typical semi-knowledgeable Berlin hipster employees. I hope he'll open a new store soon.

Just got the call from Foot Locker. Me AND my girl won. Everybody that I know that filled out raffles got a call back. They are giving these shoes out like candy in the North Jersey area.

FCFS at many FTL around me.

Put in two tix at the mall before I knew.

Waiting for a call back for my better half.

Mine will be easy peasy come Saturday.

Do you have to have the SNKRS app to order these from Nike. Or can you just wait until NIke.com drops the link and order per the usual method.

Do you have to have the SNKRS app to order these from Nike. Or can you just wait until NIke.com drops the link and order per the usual method.
You don't need the app to buy them off the Nike site.

The countdown link should be up about 10 minute before the drop.

Last edited:
Just got the call from Foot Locker. Me AND my girl won. Everybody that I know that filled out raffles got a call back. They are giving these shoes out like candy in the North Jersey area.
Man I hope so... entered all raffles at gsp and willowbrook still waiting for a call

I am not looking forward to dealing with possible problems with the new android snkrs app or the amount of people who will be using and slowing it down. Hopefully everything runs smoothly though.

I might try my ipad and my windows laptop. Hopefully I will get thru on something.

I forwent the raffles/tickets and will either swing by the mall a little early on Saturday or just try on NDC.

How has the sizing been on the remastered IV's?  I usually go half size down on III-VIII but the last pair of IV's I bought were the 06 Mars so I don't know if that's a good reference.

I do the same exact thing with models 3-8. I didn't half size down with the Columbia 4's and they were too big. Half sized down with the Oreo's and they fit perfect. I would just keep doing what you normally do.

Last edited:
I have an issue with SNKRS app. At 7am, when the shoe is available for sale, it still shows the "notify me" page. Does it not realize when the shoe actually drops? Do I need to restart the app every time there is a drop?

I was at Horton last weekend but was too early. Didn't make it back up there, just hit up the south.

I saw a mix of older and younger people at the raffles and 3 sailors in uniform all at diffrent malls.

I think SD is one of those places where pairs go super fast.
The only raffle I entered was FTL Escondido. I was there on late Monday morning and there was nobody else there for the raffles. I didnt get a call though.

Don't get discouraged by losing raffles fellas. I remember signing up for 12 Legend Blue XI raffles and not winning one. Ending up being able to buy 7 pairs online.

Not saying these are being made in an equal amount but these should be easy online anyways.

I have an issue with SNKRS app. At 7am, when the shoe is available for sale, it still shows the "notify me" page. Does it not realize when the shoe actually drops? Do I need to restart the app every time there is a drop?
Usually backing out of the product page and going back into it does the trick for me. Maybe dragging the page down to refresh might work too. Not even sure if that's possible. Haven't copped on the app in a minute. Good luck this weekend fam.

The only raffle I entered was FTL Escondido. I was there on late Monday morning and there was nobody else there for the raffles. I didnt get a call though.

No calls for me either. I will post here once I get one. I've got tickets from 6 diffrent places plus my local Sheikh online entries.

nthat.gif
didn't bother with any raffles. warming up the stove burners & all ovens on this one boys  

also helps big time ovos & 350s coming out... if you pay over retail just remember

Already got black 350s, these are the only shoes I see myself getting any time soon. FIRST I NEED A CALL FROM THE MALL.

Back
Top Bottom