Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

With all that effort you definitely deserve to get a pair.. I'm sure if you don't get a call you'll get through online. When I'm doing the online thing for limited releases I've got both phones, my pc and my iPad going lol. Just be patient and positive and they will come.

Thanks! I've been lucky on online releases from NDC. So not worried too much at all.

Just want one pair for retail. I'll be good.

So as a new SNKRS user on Android, is it best to refresh the app via pull down at launch time, or does it refresh automagically?  Even if it's automatic, is a manual refresh faster?  Playing around with it this week, I find it generally loads very slowly, and tapping an alert from the drop down tray in Android doesn't take you the correct page if you've already got a different page open in SNKRS.  The XXX seemed to refresh automatically, though I wasn't there at exactly launch time.  Thanks!

Are the Shiekh emails out yet?

This isn't my first time doing this with Shiekh, but I'm just feeling the vibe to see if some early ones have been announced and/or sent out.

Stalking my inbox right now like a fiend for that Shiekh email at the moment

anyone know if any stores in roosevelt field mall doing fcfa or just strictly all raffles? Thanks
I put in raffles for all the stores except for nike. they told me to follow twitter to find out how they were releasing. Pretty sure its fcfs tho

So as a new SNKRS user on Android, is it best to refresh the app via pull down at launch time, or does it refresh automagically?  Even if it's automatic, is a manual refresh faster?  Playing around with it this week, I find it generally loads very slowly, and tapping an alert from the drop down tray in Android doesn't take you the correct page if you've already got a different page open in SNKRS.  The XXX seemed to refresh automatically, though I wasn't there at exactly launch time.  Thanks!
The app wont work for me and i have an iphone... it never sends the access code so idk what to do smh.

Got my 2 pair. Like you guys said hopefully they fit tts.

View media item 1908501

Hold up, Champs and HOH has online raffles? What?!! Someone please explain lol

Got my 2 pair. Like you guys said hopefully they fit tts.

View media item 1908501

Which state is this in? Emails to let you won sounds better than waiting by the phone.
It's Cali. Arden Mall in Sacramento does online raffles.

Someone in Arden Mall needs to recommend this to HQ of all the footsites that this **** works..........look at Shiekh (which I am still patiently stalking my inbox for)

Last edited:
And 7/7 now.. Must not be much demand in the Atl.. I'm just happy to be getting these, one of my all time favorite J's and one of the few I really like that I never had.

Back
Top Bottom