Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

JUST got through on SNKRS mobile (iOS) for a size 9. Took an hour of air balls but "got 'em." Finish line still a slash page for me...Foot Locker wouldn't add to cart. I've got my pair and I'm good. Keep trying if you haven't gotten any. The 72-10's were like this for me too...didn't get through for almost 2 hours but inventory was there. 

got thru just now for a size 10. my main card was deleted for some reason, even tried adding it back in the options first but never showed back up

if the purchase button is greyed out and you entered the CVV the app is trying to buy them

Finally got through on my size 9 after a little over an hour on SNKRS.  I never air balled this much in my life.

Same like most. Stayed persistent on SNKRS and got my size 10 a min ago. It told me sold out like 20 mins ago but I kept trying anyways

i think these will be simiar to the 2013 AJ3 88 that released on all-star week...in that there will be 1 or 2 major restocks...but overall may not be all that many

Last edited:
I love that Nike keeps telling people to hang tight on Twitter, they're working on a fix...as sizes are selling out. They're a joke. One of the most powerful and richest brands in the world and this is the best they can do?

Damn literally everyone just copped 
laugh.gif

Been waiting in the FNL line for over an hour and 10 minutes.

Not sure how you guys are getting through anywhere.

I love that Nike keeps telling people to hang tight on Twitter, they're working on a fix...as sizes are selling out. They're a joke. One of the most powerful and richest brands in the world and this is the best they can do?
Their fix was to release the desktop option, lmao.

SNKRS seems to be smooth now. Me and the homey both got at the same damn time!

Last edited:
Appreciate it, but also...................Not sure if srs :lol: .

This is so much more difficult than the PSNY 12s..
Mine spun for 10-15 minutes and I got in...unless it's been spinning for like hours, then I think you may be good. 

Don't want to sway you one or another, just letting you know my experience 

Hope you get in bro
Appreciate it. Whether I get it or not, day goes on. Happy for those who received theirs'.

Patiently waiting. My phone turns off after idle, does that make a difference? I re-open it right after though.

Back
Top Bottom