Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

FNL's system keeps changing my address upon checkout....creates the error everyone is seeing...they have to be identical including phone number...so you have to edit during checkout...

Last edited:
View media item 1909511
Finally went through. Took me a good 45 minutes and went through about 100 errors and retries lol. Several times I got to the place order screen and somehow my password was invalid every time. Reset it twice, kept refreshing the app and by some miracle it finally went through. What a pain in the ***!

I am at work and the eastbay and finish line mobile websites wouldn't even load for me. Thank the heavens for the SNKRS app. Good luck to the rest of you.

damn asked Hanon to cancel my US7 and I get a parcel force email saying its shipped. sigh. anyone want an oop?

Last edited:
Huh, I kept trying on the SNKRS desktop site and it kept saying error processing payment while I was checking out, but Amex sent me an e-mail about a card not present transaction and it was from Nike. I went and checked my orders and one got placed. Hopefully it goes through, I'm done trying.

Same as most of you...Finally got a pair on NDC...

I'm going to head out to my local spots now to see how things look...Maybe double up if they have the numbers...

got my order confirmation from ndc
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom