Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Was fortunate enough to cop easily in store.Starting to wish I doubled up to use as trade bate. Still need another pair of HGG 13 and Taxi 12..

I wonder how long it would of taken to sell out if it wasnt for that screw up/malfunction with the release by snkrs at 10am. I feel because of the malfunction or whatever issue it was helped me get a pair, i never get through nike and this time i got lucky

Appreciate the tip about the magic eraser
The Magic Eraser is basically melamine foam.  It is microporous and its polymeric substance is very hard, so that when used for cleaning it works like extremely fine sandpaper, getting into tiny grooves and pits in the object being cleaned.

However, since it is an abrasive, the magic eraser on leather should be avoided, if possible.  Try other non-abrasive cleaning methods first.  Good luck!

the resell value on these in the UK is already ******* stupid. they are between £80-£140 ontop of the RRP of £155 already. might just cop some Columbia's or Oreos for £150 and forget about these cements :frown:

A lot of pairs are selling for £200- £210 on eBay not that much over retail. Nice profit if you brought them with 20 percent off voucher.

• 2 pears of WC4s
  • 2 pears of OVOs
Gonna get this Lotto money tonight... 
pimp.gif

idk how you can read the previous 100 pages and say these will sit. Anyways I got my pairs.. its was a magical day. I've been getting fckd over since these dropped the last time in 2012 it was like the Red Sox curse. And I'm a 10.5 and bought a 9.5 and they fit perfect.. 10s fit too but not as perfect.. I say they run the same size as Motorsport 6s
because this online community only represents a microcosm of people purchasing this shoe. just because yall are going nuts doesnt mean the entire world is. theres still pairs available. idk how long they will sit but it wasnt an instant sell out.
Interesting perspective you have. I'm seeing hundreds of eye witness accounts, none of which confirm these are sitting. UK and Australian posters saying they sold out extra fast there. Which pretty much negates your argument and proves the exact opposite. Also, Jordan isn't going to allocate pairs to an extremely low demand market. Most major markets are thoroughly represented on here, I would wager this site may be the single best indicator to find out how a release went. I myself went to 3 malls today and all of them were almost fully out just off raffle.

Last edited:
the 1st hour on app was crazy, wouldn't allow me to check out. Then managed to cop on finish line for 244. Came back to this thread seeing people saying snkr app is working now, went back to app and ordered another pair for 233. Called finish line to cancel order, which they did so I ended up saving 10$, thanks to NT.

Been trying SNKRS for 6 hours now. Still getting air ball. Logged in logged out. Not getting my 10.5 today I guess :-(

i ssaw two different nike links one was sold out the other I managed a 10.5.

What the hell is SNKRS ?

Interesting perspective you have. I'm seeing hundreds of eye witness accounts, none of which confirm these are sitting. UK and Australian posters saying they sold out extra fast there. Which pretty much negates your argument and proves the exact opposite. Also, Jordan isn't going to allocate pairs to an extremely low demand market. Most major markets are thoroughly represented on here, I would wager this site may be the single best indicator to find out how a release went. I myself went to 3 malls today and all of them were almost fully out just off raffle.
i guess it depends on where u are. i got my pair on swoosh so i cant know for sure. but a few homies hit me up saying it was an easy purchase. no friction at all.

2 pair of IVs and then able to grab a pair of OVO from the draw....I must say this is turning out to be one helluva swan song!!!

Saw a couple imperfections on my pair, sloppy glue spots and bad paint app which I don't really care about but does any of the pairs y'all got have this issue where it looks like the air unit is lower? That line is the top of the inside of the air unit.

what you talking about willis ?

Back
Top Bottom