Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

For people that are still striking out online and/or want that second or third PURR, now would be a good time to slide your ***** over to the nearest mall or so and prepare yourselves for any leftovers still laying around.

I know a lot of people in this thread already have managed to grab themselves a pair literally in an instant the moment they walked into their nearest FTL, FNL, Champs, etc. today without having done any raffles or "guaranteed tickets"

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ people still thinking these will "sit"
Exactly.  FNL finally sold out online.  Everybody that was waiting on OVO's and took an L will now fall back on these.

my order is waiting to ship from nike,, just waiting for the email package has shipped then ill start drinking

First pair of retros in 10 years. I had about 100 pairs back in college, including these from 99. Every once in a while i get tempted by a release but havent caved till these joints. I dont think ill get back into jays but glad to have these. I copped off Villa this morning but was able to get a pair at the mall (Finishline) at around noon. Going to Vegas on Wednesday and gonna rock these. When the Villa pair gets in ill prob return em to finishline :lol: View media item 1910104

I copped a pair of DS 88's on ebay for $275 recently, so I mean...it's not really that hard to be patient and keep an eye out for another on the low.

Any Eastbay buyers concerned about their order?  On my "Order Detail" page it is showing "Status: 1 UNIT(S) CANCELED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE" under the "Product Description".  Does anyone else see the same thing?
That means you took an L man.  Get on the grind quick if you want a pair for retail.

88 III are horrible quality. and they have that jordan crap on the sole. im gonna wait a few years when they drop some remastered white cement III with quality that is still horrible but not as horrible as 88's with nike on the bottom

Sneakers don't make an athlete. Their hand, eye coordination, speed, stamina (fitness) and strength (where required) do. Some of this they are born with and some is developed through practice. Boots are not sneakers. They are made to last and are a tool for workers to aid in protection and in other cases to help trekkers/mountain climbers navigate terrain and keep their footing. Dress shoes are definitely made to look pretty. Their purpose is for observing proper dress code or portray a certain image in a professional, or even casual environment (i.e. loafers, moccasins) Depending on the manufacturer & cost, they are luxury goods. There is less emphasis on cost cutting and more on achieving the best quality possible since their customers are not as concerned with price. They are made by highly skilled & experienced people. A good dress shoe can last a lifetime if cared for. All they need are a good shine and some heel work every so often. Sneakers, even performance ones usually only have a 6 month to a year warranty. When used competitively it's more like a few games/matches.
 Your just rambling now.   Nike has a 2 year warranty on all their shoes.  And says its shoe should last at least 7 years. Like I said a sneaker has to be built to repeatedly withstand  10 times the body weight when coming down constantly in a game.  A dress shoe is only walked in. Try balling in a dress shoe everyday and see if it will last a lifetime!!  The fact that you said a sneaker doesnt have to be quality is absurd in itself! Ive played organized basketball all through elementary through college. A good pair of shoes could have last me a whole season, maybe more, if need be. We were just happened to be  alloted a lot  of shoes through college (but we didnt need them).  If a shoe structurally last you a few games, then that shoe company better be out of business.

Haven't bought a pair of js since like 2008 and I just walked into a champs to cop Curry ASGs and they asked if I wanted some so I copped a size 10. Blessed ahah

what if i told you that 120 pages ago dudes were actually in panic mode like they werent gonna get a pair? as if there wasnt 1M pairs out there...

what if i told you that JB would give folks exactly what they asked for including

better quantity of pairs
better materials

and yes...

nike air on back

and dudes still complain?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom