Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

First pair of retros in 10 years. I had about 100 pairs back in college, including these from 99. Every once in a while i get tempted by a release but havent caved till these joints. I dont think ill get back into jays but glad to have these. I copped off Villa this morning but was able to get a pair at the mall (Finishline) at around noon. Going to Vegas on Wednesday and gonna rock these. When the Villa pair gets in ill prob return em to finishline :lol: View media item 1910104

Follow up to my story... damn these thangs uncomfortable!! Excitement going down... pause. Maybe they'll feel better after walking around a little bit.

This site seems legit to me. I don't see what's wrong you posting it. Sizes are on here too. Can anyone confirm legitimacy? Looks like a go for those still looking, no?
I haven't ordered from it myself, but I do believe this is a legit site. 

I was blessed enough to have my big cousin cop two of his own and then offer to buy me a pair and hold onto them until I can pay him back. Lots of blessings coming his way. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom