Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Joined that month, too. Had the same lineup, but sent back the Maroons just last week. Had the OGs when I was in like 8th grade and was ehhh on them then, and ehhh on them now. Only cared for the black 6s, which I had back in the day, too. JB needs to bring back more with the Nike Air in the back as well. Preferably the Black Cements 3s. One of my all-time favorites. 

Go 'Noles

P.S. Nice Grinches in the avi. Waiting for my friend to send me mine, so hopefully they're in the care package next week.
Thanks @Fahqu001

You're gonna love those Grinches when you get them in hand!!  Just waiting for the spring to wear mine.  

But yeah I can't believe it's been 3 years since that 88 drop.  Now all I need is a proper retro of the Fire Red 3s and 4s with NA treatment 
You're welcome. And yeah, it's gone by quick. Most expensive thing I ever did was join this site. Lurking wasn't as expensive ... WC4s will be one of the few JB releases I grab this year. I mainly buy runners (collabs, Ultra Boosts, and Flykints been killing my pockets of late) and Kobe's. But if it's an OG 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 11, you can count me in. 
nthat.gif

BTW, are you in FL or Tenn?

Last edited:

You're welcome. And yeah, it's gone by quick. Most expensive thing I ever did was join this site. Lurking wasn't as expensive ... WC4s will be one of the few JB releases I grab this year. I mainly buy runners (collabs, Ultra Boosts, and Flykints been killing my pockets of late) and Kobe's. But if it's an OG 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 11, you can count me in. 
nthat.gif

North MS actually....... just minutes away from Memphis

I only make a few JB purchases a year.  Got back in the game in 2013 and did a lot of unnecessary spending.  Got rid of a lot of stuff and make my purchases wisely.

I mainly stick to Kobe's and Air maxes.  The 9s I picked up some IDs (mambas and MCs) and a two GR lows.  The 10s were flyknit iDs only.  I think I'm going with the GRs on the XIs.  Not feeling the iDs too much.

Last edited:
Last edited:

nthat.gif

North MS actually....... just minutes away from Memphis
Been there. Ex's mother lived near Southaven. You get that fast shipping, too.
nthat.gif
How did you become a filthy 'Canes fan? 
laugh.gif

Been there. Ex's mother lived near Southaven. You get that fast shipping, too.
nthat.gif
How did you become a filthy 'Canes fan? 
laugh.gif
Ha! that's acutally where I live lol

But yeah. I try to order from Nike every drop.  It's literally like free two day shipping.  And I know a few ppl that work at the warehouse.... so it has it's perks.

As for the canes, I loved them back when I was in college.  That 99-04 run was awesome.  I was too young to watch them in the 80s tho.

Last edited:
This ought to be the way Nike releases should go. Make a gazillion pairs and force resellers out. Make them available across the US and online but do not restock them. Make them a one time only deal. Thats it. Everyone that wants a pair gets one, in some cases some double up, sickos like me triple up but in the end everyones happy. 

This site seems legit to me. I don't see what's wrong you posting it. Sizes are on here too. Can anyone confirm legitimacy? Looks like a go for those still looking, no?

Sivas is 100% legit.

Consider custom fees for anything over $200, however.

what if i told you that 120 pages ago dudes were actually in panic mode like they werent gonna get a pair? as if there wasnt 1M pairs out there...

what if i told you that JB would give folks exactly what they asked for including

better quantity of pairs
better materials

and yes...

nike air on back

and dudes still complain?

Welcome to the contextless medium known as public forums .....where common sense is a myth.

I'd rep you twice if it was possible....

This ought to be the way Nike releases should go. Make a gazillion pairs and force resellers out. Make them available across the US and online but do not restock them. Make them a one time only deal. Thats it. Everyone that wants a pair gets one, in some cases some double up, sickos like me triple up but in the end everyones happy. 
Horrible logic

i had like 4 of these jumpman air hangtags and threw them all out. i didnt know you could get 10 bucks for em. oh well.

Follow up to my story... damn these thangs uncomfortable!! Excitement going down... pause. Maybe they'll feel better after walking around a little bit.
Js today are totally different than what you had 10 years ago as far as comfort. If you're going to be walking the strip I highly suggest you make another choice in footwear LOL!

Back
Top Bottom