Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

what glow? you are the one coming up here looking for attention like little ****
I gave an opinion and someone was butt hurt I gave my opinion. I responded. Not seeking attention. Seeking attention is explaining what I really think of the economics of this shoe. I didn't. Copping wasn't difficult as you know. Living in Portland, I am fortunate to have enough buddies who work at Nike that getting this particular shoe wasn't hard. Your tampon is wet because I didn't want to cop this shoe or wasn't next guy who bought these shoes. Amazing people get so sensitive when someone disagrees. Just deal with guys not agreeing. Peace....

Last edited:
I gave an opinion and someone was butt hurt I gave my opinion. I responded. Not seeking attention. Seeking attention is explaining what I really think of the economics of this shoe. I didn't. Copping wasn't difficult as you know. Living in Portland, I am fortunate to have enough buddies who work at Nike that getting this particular shoe wasn't hard. Your tampon is wet because I didn't want to cop this shoe or wasn't next guy who bought these shoe. Just deal with guys not agreeing. Peace....

you been singing the same damn song for a while, i could care less of what you damn think but don't come here acting like you are a better person because you dont like or decided to pass on the release and others cop.

You bathe your self in glory because you acting like you made a better life decision. quit raining on peoples parade.

Last edited:
Nike hit me with that shipping delay on SNKRS so I just went and got a pair at a local Footaction right at opening.

SUCCESS

honestly, I walk in the mall n see a pair left behind in my size!

it's coming home with daddy!

Leave no pairs behind

SAVE a WC4 TODAY!

For those with 2012's that picked up the 2016's. What are you going to do with the former?
I bought 2 pair of 2016 mainly because I won 2 raffles and wanted to stay in the good graces of my local FNL. After trying on a pair I immediately took pics of my 2012 and put them on eBay last night. They sold this morning.

Back
Top Bottom