Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Add me to the NDC email list

The new ship date will be on or before 2/24/16. If that works for you, just sit tight and we’ll ship the item as soon as it’s available. We will e-mail you when the item ships.

I wonder if they over sold?

Think I could get a 20% off out of them for this?

Yup, should I cancellll, idk...this was really a no-effort impulse buy. Some of the pics in here got me wanting them but I can do without...decisions...

I can't say whether you should cancel. I personally would not cancel and just see what happens, I mean you did order them which means you want em. So in the event they get cancelled it won't be too bad since it's a shoe you can do without. 

True true, I guess you can't go wrong with wc4's anyway :smokin

Add me to the NDC email list

The new ship date will be on or before 2/24/16. If that works for you, just sit tight and we’ll ship the item as soon as it’s available. We will e-mail you when the item ships.

I wonder if they over sold?

Think I could get a 20% off out of them for this?

you will get something depending on what shipping you purchased,,
i got free next day air, but still haven't recipes a shipping confirmation,
but dude assured me that my order is not and won't get cancelled,
yes call them

for those who got the delay shipped emails did you originally get a regular shipping email?

Nope. The rep I chatted with earlier said my order was ready to be picked up by the carrier and that she would email the shipping confirmation. All I received was the original "we've received your order" again.

Last edited:
There is no details on that page it will just end up saying shipped or whatever

If they ship you will get an email with the info
damn, so we have no info if its the right model or size? but how accurate are this phone orders do they have a high success rate of pulling thru?, never seen so many cancelled orders on previous releases, this is actually 1st time i got a cancelled order and twice, but both are online .

for those who got the delay shipped emails did you originally get a regular shipping email?

Yes...both mine are coming this week. the I's and the IV's...only eh I's were delayed though and only delayed to a day later. Tracking numbers for both are up and running:
IVs number worked yesterday, I's number worked today

Got my second pair of sz 11's on EB just now. I'm good. :smokin

FYI lady tried to say they couldn't take phone orders because of the holiday. BS, she checked and I got free shipping and not tax. She said the have plenty for those that still hunting.

Question, what is the general consensus the white cements vs the black and red 4's? Which are considered more sought after? 

This is a GREAT? I'm sure has been asked many times before. I too want to know the general consensus...

For me it's like a 70-30 split, 65-35 @ best in favor of the WC4's. That's why yah boy had to bbq on 2 purs!!!

I'd rather have the BC4 88's > BRED 89's.

I digress though... If the 89 BREDS are in fact the Black Friday pair THEY WILL BE HAD!!!

I am really regretting my decision for not picking up two pairs. I fully plan to beat these into the dirt. I hope to see the Fire Red 5's with the NA soon. That would be my grail shoe.
These will be everywhere. Even on the resale market you won't have to pay too much over retail in order to cop your 2nd pair.

my humble unique opinion:

wht-cement 3 > blk-cement 4 > wht-cement 4 > blk-cement 3

blk-metallic 5 > wht-cement 3 > blk-cement 4 > wht-cement 4 > blk-cement 3

Woah, I just got a call from Nike about my cancelled SNKRS order from this morning. Apparently it was an error on their part and they said they have stock available and can still fulfill it. Since I just ordered from Eastbay I declined it. But because of the error they're giving me a free 20% off code! 
I would have taken Nike over Eastbay.
Me too since EastBay's system doubled my order and caused it to cancel. 
mean.gif

just called Eastbay (800-826-2205, press 1, long hold time) and completed an order for a pair of white cements.

They have 11 and 11.5 actually in stock, with 9.5 and 10 on backorder so its not guaranteed.
Just call and give them the product code: 40606192

Only allowing one pair per purchase. So maybe MANY were cancelled...or gave up and people went in stores? I dunno. But that was pretty easy after hold for like 20mns. forgot i even had the phone on, was just checking for a pair for a friend.

Good luck peoples!

"Hi, I'm Phil Knight, co-founder of Nike. These are the Nike Air Jordan 4s in black and red and in white and grey cement. Do you think these will be popular and sell fairly well if I retro them in 2016?"
View media item 1913139

View media item 1913137

View media item 1913130"Phil, are you serious? I think we oversold, look at these delays and cancelled orders, Ha Ha Ha Ha woooo that's what im talking about!"

Back
Top Bottom