Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

President's Day in Pakistan 
mean.gif

I did call eastnay and confirmed it wasn't in stock despite listed on the site. Not listed anymore

Got shipping refunded from Eastbay, but they kept the Taxes I guess california law required them to take tax, man I miss Texas.

I'm amazed that no one so far mentioned the cheap/fake looking and feeling soft plastic material of the "bottle opener" which was perhaps THE characteristic feature of the original IVs... I took it for granted that it was going to be the hard plastic material that even the lame 2012s had... It seems that Nike decided that it should be just like the soft plastic material of the fake ones...
mean.gif

I wasn't even planning on picking these up until the 11th hour, but I'm glad I did.  First time using the SNKRS app, and I got the loading circle at launch time.  Had other things to attend to that morning, so bailed on it after a few minutes, but was able to cop a pair an hour or so later from the phone app to my surprise.  This forum had me paranoid about shipping, but they came through and they're on their way.  
nthat.gif

Pretty stoked for these, probably will be my only J pickup for the year.

I'm gonna be that guy because after reading through several dozen pages, there's no clear answer. Are folks finding that these run small, normal or large? Maroon VIs, I thought fit big while Aqua VIIIs fit a bit snug.

Ordered a size 14 and I'm really about a 13/13.5 but I like room, 13.5 is never available and use orthotics...worried these may be big and flopping off my feet. Thanks in advance.

normal, youll be good with 14s and orthotics.

I wasn't even planning on picking these up until the 11th hour, but I'm glad I did.  First time using the SNKRS app, and I got the loading circle at launch time.  Had other things to attend to that morning, so bailed on it after a few minutes, but was able to cop a pair an hour or so later from the phone app to my surprise.  This forum had me paranoid about shipping, but they came through and they're on their way.  :nthat:

Pretty stoked for these, probably will be my only J pickup for the year.

Same thing here. Had my iPhone in one hand and my other hand on my MacBook at 6:45 AM PT. Had the sneakers app open and the Nike Twitter page open on my browser. Couldn't get through on either and I kept trying for about 45 minutes. Finally gave up and went downstairs to make some breakfast, hopped in the shower and came back to try again. I instantly was able to get my size in the cart on both the app on my phone and the link on my browser. All my info was auto filled but when I clicked "Submit order" it kept saying error. So I just spammed the submit order button for like 5 minutes straight till I got the "Got'Em" tab lol. 30 min later I got my confirmation email. And about 9am Monday I got my shipping email. Will be here Thursday. So stoked

This is my sole regret for getting out and moving back to Wisconsin(no pun intended). All the people here gobble up GRs, to sell or "stunt" with not realizing they are bringing sand to the beach. When I was stationed out Tucson, it was super easy. Probably woulda got a guaranteed ticket instead of having to wait on nike and SNKRS to deliver. In an apartment complex.
Where you at in wisco

My order has shipped, do you guys think I'll get them?

- most posts in here :lol:

BUT my ndc hasnt updated since Satday, might be Sadderday

Last edited by a moderator:
you should call

Yeah man...i called them again today asked the same questions...as i also do not have any emails of confirmation or shipping details. She hit me back with..."ive been getting a lot of calls on this today" and proceeded to say the same ol same. Order is in progress...wait on an email should be today".
Aarrrghhh!!!!!!

Last edited:
This release was not eazy on NdC. From constant airballs to errors, to finally placing an order.. I couldn't get in on SnKrs via android like everyone else. Saw that NdC mobile was working an hour and a half later and added to cart. As soon as I placed an order, got on the App and tried to place another order... and it went through! :wow: I received shipping on the SnKr pair fairly quick. (On Sunday). But I just received the shipping on the NdC order. It was on "preparing to ship" for the longest.
View media item 1913639

In comparison, the 2012 release was cake. Carted 2 pairs manually before the crash, then another pair after the reboot.
View media item 1913640

What's even crazier is that I have bought this same shoe 3 times now.....:rolleyes

2012 release was easy? Lol

LIES

it was hard and remember the site crashing? I remember trying to get 2 pairs and that was when release was late at night

I was never more angry during a release like that one. Had two in my cart and NDC was dead eventually sold out and I was left with nothing

Back
Top Bottom