Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

or stop buying them and then comming here to complain, then starting a petition, then going RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT back for the next release, then complaining and cycling all over again. you sound kind of like a hypocrite the way you complain about how theyre false advertising etc, then admitting you buy multiple pairs to get the perfect pair. dont buy any pairs at all. take a stand.

youre like 1 of those women who get beat by their dude(getting a pair u dont like from JB), and cry about it cuz u know u aint getting treated right and should leave and not mess with that anymore(comming here to preach about taking a stand against nike and their crud quality) but you end up forgiving him and going right back to him(next release, youre copping multiple pairs and settling for the best one) for the same punishment all over lol.

First off, I haven't purchased multiple pairs in ages, this was long before the Remastering initiative. So pipe down. Secondly, I've returned all my defective Remastered Series shoes for a refund, and made sure Nike knows they're screwing up.

Im a graphic designer though. My job is made or broken by symmetry. Imperfections are probably way more glaring to me.

Like the guy above, when he's standing with his feet near each other, from behind its going to look like HE'S DOING SOMETHING SASSY WITH HIS KNEE all the time when really he's just standing straight. Or the other guy where he'll look like his right foot is constantly sunk into the 'cement' about a quarter inch because of the lower cut.

Oddly enough, blemishes don't bother me because I can fix that. You can't fix crooked.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Oh Man....you can't start comparing complaining about shoes to emotional and physical abuse.... I don't think anyone expects perfection, however, pen marks and crooked shoes; come on!  These are shoes though, so let's not jump the shark and start equating this to spousal abuse; that's just in poor taste.

Great video to show you guys just how close we got to ogs... Oh yea mj23dans comparison video was informative I can look at all this stuff now cuz my pair came in lol I'm happy

To anyone bashing me for being pissed about my defective shoes, trade me your symmetrical pair since you don't see it being an issue, and we'll call it good.
That's not the point. I wouldn't trade because my pairs were manufactured better than yours, but if I had gotten your pair it wouldn't have been a big deal to me. Your shoes are not defective bro

Got my villa pair in today...will have my snkrs pair tomorrow. They def feel better than the 2012 pair. Don't know when I'll start wearing these since I just unDS'd my 2012 pair 2 weeks ago lol

I honestly think the 2012 wc4 should never be associated about being
white cement 4s & should find another name,
89,99,& 2016 look like brothers same shade of grey, speckles
and the 2012s look like a 3rd cousin

those that slept on these because of having a 2012 pair :smh: huge mistake

or stop buying them and then comming here to complain, then starting a petition, then going RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT back for the next release, then complaining and cycling all over again. you sound kind of like a hypocrite the way you complain about how theyre false advertising etc, then admitting you buy multiple pairs to get the perfect pair. dont buy any pairs at all. take a stand.

youre like 1 of those women who get beat by their dude(getting a pair u dont like from JB), and cry about it cuz u know u aint getting treated right and should leave and not mess with that anymore(comming here to preach about taking a stand against nike and their crud quality) but you end up forgiving him and going right back to him(next release, youre copping multiple pairs and settling for the best one) for the same punishment all over lol.
First off, I haven't purchased multiple pairs in ages, this was long before the Remastering initiative. So pipe down. Secondly, I've returned all my defective Remastered Series shoes for a refund, and made sure Nike knows they're screwing up.
all this hoo rah rah rah but in the meantime.....

youre still buying JB products, correct? so after all these remastered series releases where weve been having, bad quality after bad quality release, youre still copping. then comming here to moan and groan and try to get us to sign a petition. then the next release youre copping still and comming right back here to post pics of how F'ed up your pair is like its a surprise to you when you were crying about the same ish 5 releases ago.

miss me with that BS and pipe down.

What do they look like?

People buy anything these days honestly

One of the shoes midsole is cracking and basically falling off the other not so sure lol

I tried selling my black v 2000 retro and it sold for 180 but the buyer was a deadbeat the black v was near deadstock intact tho

I should have never tried to wear the fire red v tho :lol:

And Nike  still doen't care
That's not the point. I wouldn't trade because my pairs were manufactured better than yours, but if I had gotten your pair it wouldn't have been a big deal to me. Your shoes are not defective bro
He'd find  something wrong in any pair  he  received.   He  needs to quit  complaining  get his   10%-20% code  and move on..   Nike  doesn't care either  

Looks like you were blessed.

Hat's off to you my friend. You got yourself a keeper there. Enjoy the hell out of em.
Mannnnn I'm so happy. I've been looking at them and saying "wow" for like half an hour now lol
pimp.gif
. You guys are right tho, the glue smell on these is strong 
sick.gif

Any size 11 left out there at the retail spots? My boy struck out...starting to feel sorry him.
I got a pair from hibbit sports with the receipt that I'm trying to sell because I thought I lost them online at ruvilla cuz I had never bought retros online on release date so I didn't really know so I went to hibbit sports and they told me if I waid until 11am they can sell me so if people didn't pick up there pair so I got a size 11 from hibbit and 11.5 from Villa

View media item 1915595My pair from Villa came in today. Craftsmanship is great...no glue marks and the stitching is good...honestly, the leather quality is just ok, but I'm happy with this pair...waiting on my sister to bring me the pair she got for me from DTLR...first time I've doubled up in a while.

Did the ogs have durabuck I know it looks like leather but I just want to make sure cause I hear different things

My pairs are sitting in the trunk and can't open until I get home. Hoping they don't come with marks or overly wrinkled toeboxes/side panels.

Damn you guys weren't kidding about the comfort level on these!!! I will keep these is my regular rotation. Nobody has mentioned but I like how the netting is not attached to the mesh like on previous IV's, a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom