Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

My wife's pair from NDC was flawless.

Hoping I have the same luck with SNS.

If so, double up is REQUIRED.

Yes. I mentioned this before in the thread but no one responded lol. I have a couple of pairs and I noticed each pair has a different type of texture leather. One is more smooth and tumbled at the front toe cap panel like you said. And the other pair is more a harder rough plastic type of leather. Hard to explain but I think each pair varies on the leather and with different production dates. Anyone else with multiple pairs notice not all the leather are the same on each shoe?
jb was trying to duplicate the same texture and look of real leather.. the problem when doing it with fake leather is it is very inconsistent and some areas can be smooth and some areas can look tumbled and some areas look wrinkled....

its called synthetic leather aka fake leather...

don't know if the smell is from glue...i think they may spray the upper leather with a sealant or protectorant ...and that's where the smell is from

Last edited:

Last thing im going to say  then im done   so i can  watch this  UNC  game.   why   not  help out the  fam here and offer them up to   sell in the sellers  forum?   also  your  argument against JB  is VOID. You  talk crap  and  spread that hate yet  you keep buying them.  So  keep trolling if you want but your not getting  anywhere.  
whats your beef just because jb feeds crap like this and people sop it up like a biscuit and gravy on thanksgiving dinner....just because jb uses crap leather on these doesnt mean all 100% of their product is not desirable

Wow, this "block user" feature is pretty sweet. Never had to use it before now, but dude yammering on and on with his boycott promises made me make the move.

My 4s & OVOs both come tomorrow - can't wait. Hope the snow & ice all melts up here in the northeast soon so I can get out of my boots and back into my sneakers.

Thread has been lit for a while lol. After this one ends wonder which shoe will bring all this madness next...always a trip...cycle never ends...and I love it!! *evil green ranger laugh*

Even though the 2012's were hard as rocks, they had better stitching and consistency than the 2016's. I guess that's what happens with jb when you ask for something. They give you what you want but take from something else.

JB set themselves up for the criticism as soon as they put out all that BS about the remastering process getting the white glove treatment, etc. We certainly deserve some justification for the price increase, and it's pretty obvious that their argument about improved quality is false.
even the leather on the remastered green 4's and the bulls over broadway 10's were crap...easy pass.. best way to save money..

call NT they are about to have three more when these get returned to them...
roll.gif

am i not entitled to express my opinion....why would that consider me as a troll...just because it goes against JB and what people like

everyone here has a chance to express themselves good or bad and shouldnt be labeled because of it....

You have been steadily doggin Nike/JB for the last 2 weeks, that I have noticed...from what others say, it's the norm for you. I don't think you would have like these j's regardless of how they came.
Why are you on this forum if all you do is dog on what this forum is about. It's all you have done. Doggin on Nike about being sweatshops and this and that and so on. You just keep going and going. You work for Adidas or something?
You also be acting like your god's gift to sneakers. I don't think you realize how your coming off....all the time.
Perhaps this is how you get your daily attention, idk.

what's the best way to ice these? will that paper or plastic I originally box
make the netting turn yellow?
also how long till they turn yellow
store in plastic bin.

always clean shoe completely before storing them or else you will find mildew stains

dark room

cold environment with no moist...not too cold..just right

maybe a couple of silica packs

this should keep your shoes yellow free and wearable for years.....

Thread has been lit for a while lol. After this one ends wonder which shoe will bring all this madness next...always a trip...cycle never ends...and I love it!! *evil green ranger laugh*
the next nike air release lol the 5's. They'll all whine about the black tongue netting and getting ashy 5's 
laugh.gif

i want to sleep but I can't stop watching.

These are 8$ basketball sneakers. Whether you pay 85$ or 350$ they are still 8$ sneakers. I thought it was a known fact we were taking an L paying 220$ for these lol. It's like buying Hennessy in the club for 600$. You know its 35$ liqs but you just accept the L for a special occasion. Some people on here probably swirling it in their glass checking for legs and aromatics..

You have been steadily doggin Nike/JB for the last 2 weeks, that I have noticed...from what others say, it's the norm for you. I don't think you would have like these j's regardless of how they came.
Why are you on this forum if all you do is dog on what this forum is about. It's all you have done. Doggin on Nike about being sweatshops and this and that and so on. You just keep going and going. You work for Adidas or something?
You also be acting like your god's gift to sneakers. I don't think you realize how your coming off....all the time.
Perhaps this is how you get your daily attention, idk.
and what exactly do you think this forum is.  last time i looked at the title it was about white cement 4's.  please point to the post where everything posted in it has to glorify and accept everything nike and jb is and does and i will make sure not to go there....is anything i am saying false....if it is true then why so butt hurt...no need to get emotional when all it is stating fact.  fact that the leather on these are trash.  fact that everyone said the leather was good.  then thats when people started getting their feelings hurt when someone said something other than these are perfect.  this is the only place where statements on here about the material are made and not anywhere else. especially the don c thread.

not trying to force my statements on anyone except i am 100% sure i have the right to post them....good or bad....

i want to sleep but I can't stop watching.

These are 8$ basketball sneakers. Whether you pay 85$ or 350$ they are still 8$ sneakers. I thought it was a known fact we were taking an L paying 220$ for these lol. It's like buying Hennessy in the club for 600$. You know its 35$ liqs but you just accept the L for a special occasion. Some people on here probably swirling it in their glass checking for legs and aromatics..
$8 or $350, jb got $0 from me on this shoe....

Back
Top Bottom