Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Age don't matter when it comes to hoops.
That's right. I've been playing on and off at several adult hoops leagues here in SoCal since the late 90's and there's plenty of "old timers" getting the best of the youngsters. And this league ain't no slouch either. Arena Football League players play here during their off season, former Div 1 college players, former NBA players such as Lamond Murray, Sean Rooks, retired NFL players and the like all have played here at one time or another.

I'm 28 and I ball like a fiend...I promise age don't mean ****...dudes out here almost 50 swifting like tony parker scoring with ease

That's right. I've been playing on and off at several adult hoops leagues here in SoCal since the late 90's and there's plenty of "old timers" getting the best of the youngsters. And this league ain't no slouch either. Arena Football League players play here during their off season, former Div 1 college players, former NBA players such as Lamond Murray, Sean Rooks, retired NFL players and the like all have played here at one time or another.
you probably that guy whos slapping everybodys hands and screaming from the bench or possibly just sponsoring the team and trying look cool.  good job grandpa

900x900px-ll-c9d82460_tumblr_lt1bqvly8n1qg5q72o1_500.jpeg

WE BEEFING AGAIN?

WHY THIS TIME?

also, y'all need to express yourselves without using profanity. It's blocked out on the site for a reason.

you probably that guy whos slapping everybodys hands and screaming from the bench or possibly just sponsoring the team and trying look cool.  good job grandpa
Like engineer said above, in 28 years you'll be 40. Be careful.

Y'all need to be nicer to each other, we're all here for the same reasons.. well apart from hypebeastftwlol.
you're right, i need to respect the elderly
A lot of members here are in their high 30s - 40s, it's not about respecting elders more so than respecting everyone. You're making fun of old people but would bend backwards to wear OGs that were worn by elder players.

Last edited:
I'm 28 and I ball like a fiend...I promise age don't mean ****...dudes out here almost 50 swifting like tony parker scoring with ease
Glad to hear you still ballin' strong at 28. I wish I had as much time as I did when I was 28. Marriage, kids, and increased responsibility at my profession changes everything, I'll be lucky to ball 2 times a week these days.

I had a full day run on my pair .. Amazing amazing ... Comfort , style , overall 9.5/10... I took off .5 cause it's white so you have to be extra careful ... But wow speechless feeling wearing these

Y'all need to be nicer to each other, we're all here for the same reasons.. well apart from hypebeastftwlol.
you're right, i need to respect the elderly
A lot of members here are in their high 30s - 40s, it's not about respecting elders more so than respecting everyone. You're making fun of old people but would bend backwards to wear OGs that were worn by elder players.
Couldn't agree more. But it's all to the good because I understand. Some people here just barely got in the Jordan shoe game like 3 years ago and think consigning with FC is the cool thing to do that will generate them endless profits. We gotta give them a chance to find out for themselves that small time re-selling ain't a real side business and that it's nothin' but a hobby. Oh yeah they'll learn, that's why we call 'em "kids."

What happened to this being about the shoe? But age has nothing to do with hooping. I'm late 30's and play on a team with people my age to 50 in younger leagues and beat the breaks off some of the teams in our competitive leagues.

Couldn't agree more. But it's all to the good because I understand. Some people here just barely got in the Jordan shoe game like 3 years ago and think consigning with FC is the cool thing to do that will generate them endless profits. We gotta give them a chance to find out for themselves that small time re-selling ain't a real side business and that it's nothin' but a hobby. Oh yeah they'll learn, that's why we call 'em "kids."

Except that we have a "Sneaker Don" out there. Hahahahahahahaha!

I had to tell my wife about that one. She didn't think it was so funny.

My girl still doesnt understand the sneaker thing. Its hard trying to explain damn near every pick up to her. Loves the days shes at work and a package comes lol

Back
Top Bottom