Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

aa0595bb_image.png
This blows me away :lol:

I mean honestly, I don't think it's even possible to be able to post even 100 helpful comments in regards to a single shoe release. What are y'all even posting :lol:

Last edited:

Fit is way too tight for my taste. You're 41, I'm 40. Remembering your pic on the bike, you definitely rocked your pants tighter than me.
damn you/re 40?!?! man isnt there better things then being on NT all the time

Wanna check what days I come here and comment? You'll be surprised its nowhere near as much as you think. I am rarely commenting here during the week. You must be a fanboy, sitting there making these kinds of comments towards me lol. I'll make ya famous! Lol

I mean honestly, I don't think it's even possible to be able to post even 100 helpful comments in regards to a single shoe release. What are y'all even posting :lol:
debates, posting early pics, and idk. I had a lot of free time Last month apparently lol

Quoting too I guess

Last edited:
This blows me away
laugh.gif

I mean honestly, I don't think it's even possible to be able to post even 100 helpful comments in regards to a single shoe release. What are y'all even posting
laugh.gif
thats how many people quote me for no reason just to mess around....just because someone points out defects they get flamed for it...flaming just shows the type of character they have in life...there is no need to flame...except they do it anyway just to vent how they feel about themselves....flaming is just stupid and pointless and a waste of time and just needs to let it go...good thing i have a life...any day now all this will be gone while all the flamers continue to sit behind their computer and spend their life making fun of people....kinda pathetic if you really think about it............

Got my pair from FTL--extremely clean minus one small circular cut on the toe box. Not a big enough deal for me to send back and pay resale to replace, anyone have any idea how to fix?

This blows me away
laugh.gif

I mean honestly, I don't think it's even possible to be able to post even 100 helpful comments in regards to a single shoe release. What are y'all even posting
laugh.gif
most of it were from responding to people that didnt like what i said about the material......people were acting like this was the best thing since sliced bread....the moment my pair came in the mail and saw all the wrinkles on the 'material' alot of people said i was crazy and constantly argued and ridiculed me for thinking other wise...giving proof of my point people continued to argue and ridicule me to this day....rather than realizing my point or attempt to prove me wrong they just started to post personal attacks and even asked me personal things about my life just for them to mess around....so i said 'hey im not on NT that much so lets have fun with this since its free and help me to save money and entertaining at the same time' and voila....2nd place on the post count....ide much rather deal with this rather than dealing with problems that could affect my business negatively...pateintly waiting for my income to grow towards and early retirement....cant wait...................................................................................................

Got my pair from FTL--extremely clean minus one small circular cut on the toe box. Not a big enough deal for me to send back and pay resale to replace, anyone have any idea how to fix?
once you start wearing them and make more scratches on the shoe it will end up look like it was never there....

The truth! Everything is being changed by people who aren't from here. The whole city has been redesigned with bike lanes. Queens Blvd. is undergoing radical change right now. This city has changed more in the last 5 years than in my entire lifetime!
That's DC now too. It's always been a transplant town but not like this. People are amazed when I tell em I'm a native.

thats how many people quote me for no reason just to mess around....just because someone points out defects they get flamed for it...flaming just shows the type of character they have in life...there is no need to flame...except they do it anyway just to vent how they feel about themselves....flaming is just stupid and pointless and a waste of time and just needs to let it go...good thing i have a life...any day now all this will be gone while all the flamers continue to sit behind their computer and spend their life making fun of people....kinda pathetic if you really think about it............

You still don't get it :lol:

This is you...

You've seen the movie already but didn't like it and yet you come back to criticize every scene to the people trying to enjoy the movie.

You still don't get it
laugh.gif

This is you...

You've seen the movie already but didn't like it and yet you come back to criticize every scene to the people trying to enjoy the movie.
pretty sure they were just responses to other people quoting me.......kind of like this one for example...............................................................................................................................................

Hey, there are about 3 dudes on here that absolutely have me rolling! In tears laughing. My girl is like "Damn, what is it that's so funny on a sneaker forum?"
Had to phone a friend about the "Left Foot/Right Foot" Twix Manufacturing Plants. HA!!

the whole "i'm only responding to quotes" is tired. Definitely not true. You respond regardless.

EVERYONE - lets just not feed the troll anymore, how about that? Lets all agree to never respond to his posts again. Like BigJ said, we're feeding him. He'll simmer down if everyone leaves him alone, and if not, he'll be banned.

Starting..........Now.

Repped because the other guy still doesn't get it.
what am i supposed to get....that the material is on here is not up to par and when i mention it people are ready to call me crazy without any proof of what they say to make me realize anything different...for me to spend time here and post is telling me that my bussiness is sitting pretty at the moment...believe me once its time to make more dollars i wont hesitate to log off and leave all this BS behind...

Back
Top Bottom