Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Today's patent leather cut on the 11s is a joke. That's the reason why I'm not much of fan anymore.

But the detail they put on the 72-10s is amazing to me
smokin.gif
whats the difference between the cuts...

I don't see what the big deal of the patent leather cut is, maybe it's cause I never owned OG 11s or anything but I've seen pictures and comparisons and stuff and it just doesn't bother me.

The "glitter" is very minor on the patent leather.

It actually looks more like they added clear coat over tumbled leather and made that the patent leather

Last edited:
i got 4 pairs of ds cords and 6 pairs of ds jams. i still like them both equally

Hopefully to alleyoop your fellow NT'ers for retail.
I'd be happy to take a pair of each of your hands.
I too like them equally

No point in keeping that many pairs of clear sole shoes. But it's not my money :lol:

Only shoe I would ever consider buying more than two pairs are the white cement 4s.
Nothing like pulling out a crisp white Jordan for the summer :smokin

Last edited:
All the people that got phone orders the Monday after.. Any of them come through? Mine still says open which I'm guessing will end up getting canceled
Call them up you have to either confirm the payment or in my case the sales rep messed up my delivery address. Mine is already on its way due for delivery on wednesday

Mine was stuck at open too.  I called a CSR and they said it was on hold until I confirmed payment info.  It would have been nice if they explained it more clearly that they were waiting for me to do something. :rolleyes  

Right on man... Thanks I'll give them a call today

man....im jealous...i agree the new retroes hurt like hell and the older ones look more comfortable...too bad we will never see jordan shoes built like that....not as long as jb is selling out all the shoes and what theyre made of today...
i own the 2010 flint & 2011 playoff 13 retros which is the last time those two released i've never owned the og or earlier retros of the aj 13's as i'm sure those were more comfortable and as a plus have 3m but i can vouch for the last retros of the AJ 13 in these two specific colorways that those are some of the most comfortable retros i've had on my feet.

kids jackin' for jordan dayz is over

his future criminal tactics will have to involve the use of only one arm as the other is now bum

Unfortunately they reattached it and he may have use of it again. Also Kid Said It Was Posted FOR 295 AND He Asked FOR 495 When They Met. Still no reason to pull out.

^yup. They had a pic of the arm with the gun and aqua 8 laying next to it. They said the kid was trying to run home he lived down the block. Sick

Back
Top Bottom