Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

It was a card that had people balling on a playground

99 retro definitely came with a retro card.

good stuff... i couldnt remember. probably because it didnt matter to me especially after having a few dozen releases with cards in them. those cards used to pop up around my apartment on me because i didnt keep them in the box :lol:

guess we need that silver box too....

a retro card, I just wish they'd came with a Nike Air hang tag. Especially since JB said they were going be "Keeping as close to the OG's as possible."

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
a retro card, I just wish they'd came with a Nike Air hang tag. Especially since JB said they were going be "Keeping as close to the OG's as possible."

:lol:

we know JB b messing up on purpose but at least they got the NIKE AIR stuff on the shoe right vs how they did the 88 cement 3s dirty :lol:

good stuff... i couldnt remember. probably because it didnt matter to me especially after having a few dozen releases with cards in them. those cards used to pop up around my apartment on me because i didnt keep them in the box :lol:

I guess none of that mattered to most of us back then. It's not until today that I wish I had still had all of those from back in the day. I remember flinging them cards around like chinese stars.

we know JB b messing up on purpose but at least they got the NIKE AIR stuff on the shoe right vs how they did the 88 cement 3s dirty :lol:

What was wrong with the 88 3s? I didn't pick them up.
they didnt have Nike Air everywhere it was supposed to have it... like the soles

I guess none of that mattered to most of us back then. It's not until today that I wish I had still had all of those from back in the day. I remember flinging them cards around like chinese stars.

yea, i still have a couple of the older retros so i have some cards to toss around :lol:

I was exactly 0 years old when these dropped. My fav part of NT is banter and the ogs talking about ogs. Just read so much nonsense lol. Then people talking to about age in relation to ball.. Jordans stopped being about ball like 15 years ago.

But where is the card :/ damn.. For an og rerelease this should be prerequisite

lol. Yeah, OG 4's for me was the first retro. As I said I misspoke and wasn't thinking. It's okay, it happens. Perhaps it will happen to you someday.
Haha I wasn't targeting you I didn't notice names I just skimmed during work. And it happened to me 20 pages ago lol it happens

True, but it has Nike air where it counts. It's one of my favorite retro shoes ever, only thing that could top it would be the black version

Looks like my off spring pair shipped after all, wondering if I should continue with the refund/cancellation or just accept the purchase and put them on ice. 

WC4 are my top Jordan of all time. So glad they released these and I was able to double up on them. Looking forward to the bred 4s though!

the sole didn't have NA branding, 88s still winning tho, more of a well put together retro quality wise. & the hangtag
roll.gif

for $20 cheaper mind you

​still can't believe i scored 2 off FNL.... right before the autobots fully took over.. now on RD i can't even get on their page lol. 

Man, Nike did that ish to see if we were going to cop. It was a test to see how thirsty we all were, for the "Nike Air" on the back.

I bet you 100% percent, that they used leftovers from the previous release. All they did was put NA on the heel, and released them. Hence, why they were "Limited".

The only 3's I'll ever need, are the Black Cement's. I never really cared about the Whites, honestly. But, that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
much rather hear bred than black cements
mean.gif

i remember my retail days before that black friday & some cat asked if we were getting the black cement 4s & how much he should sell them for

much rather hear bred than black cements:smh:

i remember my retail days before that black friday & some cat asked if we were getting the black cement 4s & how much he should sell them for
View media item 1921673

To each his own. I personally don't care for bred and you will never see me reference any shoe as such BUT I've grown used to it and ignore it.
It is what it is

It only bothers me when I hear people say "Are those breds?" implying they don't understand what the abbreviation means.

It only bugs me on the 4's. Cause when they came out, they were always referred to as the Black/Cement Grey's.

It's funny that you'll hear people say BC3's and then Bred 4's in the same breath. For some reason you rarely hear people say Bred 3's.

Back
Top Bottom