Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

All this "find the flaws" is wearing me out.

These people need more Wabi Sabi in their lives. For those who don't know about Wabi Sabi:

'The aesthetic is sometimes described as one of beauty that is "imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete".'

You will sleep a lot better at night once you accept reality...

My eastbay pair came boxed instead of bag but the box was held up by one piece of clear tape and you could see the jordan box inside lol that one piece of tape could have gotten stuck on anything and shoes woulda been everywhere at the wherehouse :lol: lucky me

Second pair came in. I'm definitely keeping the 11. Size wise, these run closer to the retro 3s that released in 2011 while the round of 4s that released in 2012 ran closer to TTS. The toebox seems bigger on these.

20160223_163256.jpg

Been at least 8 years since I've purchased my last retro but may have to try to get these. Guys take it from me wear your shoes, I went and checked my 99 iv's and all are cracking and one has disintegrated.

it took me three pairs to geta flawless pair...third times a charm...sadly all three are being returned from all the pics of the toe box losing its shape after wearing them only for a few days...

Yea mine will look beat after 10 wears anyway plus im using shoe shields cuz they feel a little big so it should help with the shape..

^ That grey looks like two different shades.

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. After a second I have accepted that it's highly probable that it's all those extra speckles.

One thing is for sure, no two shoes look exactly alike on these. I really like that about 'em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom