Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Probably one of my most worn shoes of 2016 and I got them In the summer haha.

My netting is off white now. Tried to keep it clean but happens

Please tell me you want to sell them, and you're not concerned about the creases and OUTSOLE of a shoe you're trying to enjoy wearing....I hope it's the former....

These aren't going for that much more than retail still or have they gone up?
Depends on size of course but deals are out there still. Picked up an extra of my size 13 from a 100% 800+ feedback seller on ebay for $240 today. That's cheaper than retail after tax for me.

Depends on size of course but deals are out there still. Picked up an extra of my size 13 from a 100% 800+ feedback seller on ebay for $240 today. That's cheaper than retail after tax for me.

I swear it seemed like 13 used to get killed on resell. We still don't get the number of pairs we should be getting, but prices are pretty good considering

How is the comfort of these compared to older retros, mainly 2012 Fire Red 4s?
2016 WC4s are amazing in quality and comfort over the 2012 WC4s.  I would assume the same against the FR4s as well.  2012 build quality is garbage.  

If you're debating to pick up a pair of 2016 WC4s based on quality and comfort, these are the ones to get while prices aren't super high yet.  

I've found a pair in size 10.5, and I know that size wasn't good for me unless I took out the insole and even then, the right foot would hurt over extended hours.  Same with Military Blue 4s in that same size.

Size 11 in the Red Suede 4s was a great fit and I'm hoping this is the same.

I've found a pair in size 10.5, and I know that size wasn't good for me unless I took out the insole and even then, the right foot would hurt over extended hours.  Same with Military Blue 4s in that same size.

I would go for TTS which sounds like a sz 11 in your case.  There aren't too many jays I can do extended periods of walking with but WC4s are one of the few exceptions without issue.

Good luck getting a pair and let us know your thoughts.

The 11 will work.

Cleaned the WC4 and finally swaped the laces. I was hesitant, but I like it.
View media item 2325765
1495.gif

Back
Top Bottom