Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

People that wear tags on their shoes :rofl:
When hang tags used to be the metal jumpman logo on Jordan 1s from 2001 (Bred 1s, Royal 1s, Patent Leather 1 Mids)
I used to link a chain together and rock the logo.

When I was in tenth grade a dude had the hangtag on his Jordan 7s and I wanted it so badly so :lol: I traded him a bag full of mini snacks from the lunchroom [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dude acted like I gave him gold and took that trade with the quickness

It's lost somewhere in my room at my dads house :smh:
Good times :smokin

Last edited:
When hang tags used to be the metal jumpman logo on Jordan 1s from 2001 (Bred 1s, Royal 1s, Patent Leather 1 Mids)
I used to link a chain together and rock the logo.

When I was in tenth grade a dude had the hangtag on his Jordan 7s and I wanted it so badly so :lol: I traded him a bag full of mini snacks from the lunchroom [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dude acted like I gave him gold and took that trade with the quickness

It's lost somewhere in my room at my dads house :smh:
Good times :smokin
:lol: knew this kid back in HS that wore the big *** jordan hangtag everytime he wore his WC IIIs :lol:

laugh.gif
knew this kid back in HS that wore the big *** jordan hangtag everytime he wore his WC IIIs
laugh.gif
That's how we rocked em in '89. 

Anyone who rocks a stupid hangtang on their shoes needs to reevaluate their living practices.

Dumbest thing ever........next to leaving the stupid hologram sticker on your hats

Anyone who rocks a stupid hangtang on their shoes needs to reevaluate their living practices.

Dumbest thing ever........next to leaving the stupid hologram sticker on your hats
I'm living good fam still rock all my fits with the gold sticker & shoes with tags [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
Wearing the hang tag on the shoes is about as ridiculous as wearing the hang tag on top of the snapbacks.

The only time I wore a hang tag on my shoes was the day I unDS my 2006 Fire Red 5s but once the day was over I took it off. :lol:

Leave that tacky shhh for the kids....

Last edited:
even as a kid in the 80's, i always tossed the hang tag into the trash. Box too. Thats just how I did it back then.

2 different shoes I ordered from Nike didn't even come with the hangtag so it might not even be a decision you need to make.   88 3's and Oreo 4's, pairs from Finishline had them but not Nike.

What about Cam Newton's fox tail??? I mean that hanging off your jeans is cool.

I went out and bought a few of these retro tails, now the shape wasn't like the OG fox tail from back in the day, kinda looks like a banana, and the tips yellow unless they're icey, and sometimes I get clip separation, and I rank the space jam tails above everything else, but these hype beasts always get their friends to snatch up the exclusive tails, and now that they're mass produced and everyone is buying them I hate wearing fox tails that everyone else's has......

View media item 1882590View media item 1882591

Last edited:
What about Cam Newton's fox tail??? I mean that hanging off your jeans is cool.

I went out and bought a few of these retro tails, now the shape wasn't like the OG fox tail from back in the day, kinda looks like a banana, and the tips yellow unless they're icey, and sometimes I get clip separation, and I rank the space jam tails above everything else, but these hype beasts always get their friends to snatch up the exclusive tails, and now that they're mass produced and everyone is buying them I hate wearing fox tails that everyone else's has......
roll.gif

That hang tag flow was 80s and 90s. On shoes, starter hats, and some clothes. I did it in jr high...now hang tag jus gets tossed in the box. Only the NFL/MLB hologram gets left on the fitted...

That hang tag flow was 80s and 90s. On shoes, starter hats, and some clothes. I did it in jr high...now hang tag jus gets tossed in the box. Only the NFL/MLB hologram gets left on the fitted...

Yea I did it too in elementary and Jr high.... Until people started noticing the tags more.... AF1 circle medallion,chrome jumpman hang tag, Nike Etc....

Stickers on hats is so corny. Ya'll look so silly. Don't know why grown men do that. :smh:

And yes, hang tags on kicks in the 80's/early 90's was dope. You was fresh if you did this. But as dude mentioned, I agree to leave it in the past.

the funniest **** is when a hat has been through some wars based on age, but that hologram is still on it.

I just want to know the reason behind it. There has to be one.

Back
Top Bottom