Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Coloring and quality of the cement is on par with 99, and NA always looks better. Shape still bunz in my opinion

No doubt I wish I had these instead of my 2012's, but for extra $$$ Im not sure theres enough improvement for me to cop for the second time in 4 years

Why don't you just sell your 2012's, and buy the 2016's @Zephyr1983? If they're still in good condition. I mean I know the shape is still meh, but this is as good as it's gonna get man.

I just hope the Black Cements release this year also. If so, I might jump around and celebrate like Mike, when he made "The Shot"

[emoji]128516[/emoji]​

Last edited:

nthat.gif
 ​
 ​
The 4's...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​
The Joggers...
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
III joggers with IVs? 

I was always under the impression that the celeb featured never really bought any shoes and that it was all to make it look like they actually went sneaker shopping...
Now that I think about it, you are def right in this case (Don C). He is signed to JB so why the hell would he buy jays if he can get them for free hahaha....fake *** show

FCLA wouldn't even take my 2012's a couple of months ago. If you have those, might as well sit on them for a couple more years.

FCLA wouldn't even take my 2012's a couple of months ago. If you have those, might as well sit on them for a couple more years.

I saw that and it made me question if I sold my VNDS 2012's for too cheap. :lol:

I wouldnt take the 2012s for free. It was a horrible shoe, color and quality wise. I still dont know how people wear them.

offed mine in oct for what seems like way too much but I had to get rid of those things :lol:

Funny, people still complaining about the $220 retail but thy the ones spending $350 on shattered backboards..hahahaha...These joints are lookin DOPE, gotta admit this is the first Jordan since the early 2000 releases tht has be itchin for release day..lol...Straight up, it seems JB did there thing on these and the cut us lookin nice PLUS the netting is FINALLY lookin official...Eyes peeled for the final photos..

Last edited:
i would have been thrilled to sell by 2012's for $375 at RIF (minus their 15%). Now isn't the time to try.

It was like Bordeaux 7's. Had 4 pairs on DS (one of my favs) and tried to off them right before the 2015's came out. They passed. Hot one minute, dead another.

Yea, until they fall apart. Wear them now.

I can't bare to wear them, especially since i had the OG's in 1989. They just looked bad. I initially planned on wearing them, but forgot i had them. Brought them out and said nope, i just can't

i would have been thrilled to sell by 2012's for $375 at RIF (minus their 15%). Now isn't the time to try.

It was like Bordeaux 7's. Had 4 pairs on DS (one of my favs) and tried to off them right before the 2015's came out. They passed. Hot one minute, dead another.

those were also moving for $325+ before the re-drop

those were also moving for $325+ before the re-drop

Flight Club was selling 2012 White Cement 4s for $550-$600 this time last year.

Sold a pair with them and came away with $460 :smokin

Last edited:
offed mine in oct for what seems like way too much but I had to get rid of those things :lol:

I sold mine for $120 like a year after they came out. shoe felt stiff as hell and they hurt my feet. ive had more comfortable shoes from Payless

Back
Top Bottom