Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I'm not sure if this has been established yet, but does the hangtag say Nike Air?
I asked that a long time ago and people said they didn't care. They even called out folks who had the Jumpman Air Hangtag as fakes. Well, quite as it's kept they have the Jumpman Air Hangtag and not Nike Air. Nike bamboozled everyone that cares again.

Last edited:
I'm glad I went to high school during the jersey era. Them joggers are hard to look at
sick.gif
Would hate to see what dude is wearing on top. This maybe?

That moment wifey tells you she's copping a pair for you in addition to the pair you already have on lock! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

#TeamPisces 

That moment wifey tells you she's copping a pair for you in addition to the pair you already have on lock! :nthat: :nthat:

#TeamPisces 

My Lady just told me the same.... She said for ASW she's tossing me 300.... I gotta go hard for her on V-day.... #BMF

Man I can't wait!!! Be for real with ya self what other NA model gonna go harder than these??

Welp no NA hang tag... nbd l, it's just going to get throw in the box when i UNDS them so no biggy, i think i have a Nike hang tag laying around somewhere from another shoe anyways. LETSSS GOOO. especially if OVOs are moved to March.

I want these so bad i'm willing to drop 350 right now from a legitimate source

Can't wait for the crooked Ny mom-and-pop stores to get the shoes in

Haven't copped anything so far this year
This will be my first shoe in 2016

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom