Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

It's because people are paying for the label, hype, image, etc. not the quality.

Also the design. That's the main thing about Js. Every year, a completely different silhouette and style. You can cover the logos & #s on 5 pairs of NBs or Diadoras, and I wouldn't be able to tell them from Pumas. If I wasn't into Saucony & Asics so much I'd probably say the same about them, too. But #'d Jordans really stand out design-wise.

Sure, the materials and craftsmanship can be hit-or-miss depending on the model, year & cw, but sometimes they nail it, even on really slept-on styles (MtM 7s and the recent 2s, for example).

Of course, I haven't held the WC4s in hand yet, but I can't imagine them being cardboard leather JB became notorious for. And if they are, maybe I'll return them if the quality is really bleh.

store manager tried to play me & brought out a pear with a busted up box, brown spots on the heel & a jacked up toebox

as i was the first one there, i gave him the...

View media item 1909797

...and then proceeded to sort through multiple pears to find the one i preferred :nthat:

Same thing happened to me. Good luck getting through to them. Been on hold for 30 minutes now.

Sam thing here. Logged into to FTL and it shows two orders but same order number on both. I would assume you are good and they are sorting stuff out right now.

Nah you should wait and see if you're getting 2 pairs and keep them
smokin.gif
Ha! Would be all good until I get 2 emails saying my orders have been cancelled. Im a bit worried about it.

Dudes gave me the same BS. I seriously want to be done after that hour long phone convo I had 

Something's fishy when NDC is making it appear all sizes are soldout, but when I login with my second account on the SNKRS app there's nearly a full size run. What might piss me off the most is that I lost an OVO t-shirt from my cart waiting to get through to a rep on both the phone and chat.

I'm just behind you guys (was 13). We are the old heads on here. :smile:

Right there with you guys, I was 12.

My buddy had them and they have been burned into my mind ever since. I used to LUST after this and the breds.

About to go grab my 2nd pair from the mall, could not be happier.

Good luck to everyone still trying

Let me know what they say. Sounds like several of us with this issue.

They showed two orders in their system. When I looked at each order they both had 1 UNIT(S) CANCELED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Called and they confirmed both orders were cancelled. They honestly couldn't tell me why I had two orders. Thankfully I placed an order through SNKRS shortly after the eastbay order so I'm still getting a pair.

Back
Top Bottom