Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Walked into my NT at like 230 today and not a single issue picking up a pair.  They must've had a boat load there TBH.

Love this shoe but, man I wish they would've just gone a little lighter on the grey.  Leather feels way better then my 2012 pair which are pretty much super fat skate shoes with a very hard toe lol.

been a long time coming for these. can't wait to beat these to the ground.

The Nike Air matters for IVs (and IIIs) idc fight me.

After all the previous releases lately I usually always buy off NDC but, now it's getting super easy to roll into stores whenever on that day of release and just scoop your pair.  Feels damn good.

Won the Shiekh raffle, which is awesome except for some reason I entered for their Texas store and I live in Cali. Just scooped then from NDC though so all good.

Missed out here in San Diego. Made it to the payment screen on Eastbay and got the processing pinwheel of death. Anyone know of any 7.5 or 8's anywhere?

I wasn't in the forum yesterday, so this is probably old news to y'all, but did y'all see this crazy mess?

http://myfox8.com/2016/02/12/ny-tee...s-loses-arm-in-craigslist-robbery-gone-wrong/
I refuse to sympathize for that 17 year old kid.  Dude really did 'F him up by running over him tho
laugh.gif

I hope he get's his charges dropped.  I have absolutely no love for thieves and people that steal

Back
Top Bottom