Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Don't forget to call EB and FTL on Monday morning to see if any sizes are left so you can do a phone order[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

EB CS # 1 (800) 826-2205 style # 40606192

FTL CS # 1 (866) 302-9437 style # 40606192

Last edited:
Don't forget to call EB and FTL on Monday morning to see if any sizes are left so you can do a phone order[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

EB CS # 1 (800) 826-2205 style # 40606192

FTL CS # 1 (866) 302-9437 style # 40606192

Smart man!!

Super easy cop today if you made an effort to purchase then you should have ate. Got a few extra size 8.5 & 9 to trade down the line.

Super easy cop today if you made an effort to purchase then you should have ate. Got a few extra size 8.5 & 9 to trade down the line.
I agree with this.I had to wait an hour and half  to get them  but  after that  copped a few times   for friends 

so easy I didn't even use my raffle tickets... walked in when the mall open and they still had a lot left over

Showed up at the mall this morning (without entering any raffles thinking I would be able to grab two pairs and get out without a problem) walked in to champs and there was a hugeeee line. I got lucky and they said if I purchased anything else I could get my size 13. Waited on line for almost a half hour and got them (with a white t).

Tried finishline and footlocker and they both said I had to wait until noon to purchase unreserved pairs, which I couldn't do.

Got to the car and completely lucked out on SNKRS, after trying for about an hour before going to the mall, and got a pair in under 5 minutes.

Seems like I had a lucky day compared to some others on NT.

Just threw them on not too long ago and they feel great. Kudos to JB because I feel like they really did it right.

Best of luck to anyone who hasn't copped yet.

OK, now that this craziness has settled, here is how my day went. Got up just before 7 AM EST to try SNS...FAIL!! That didn't work at all. Went back to bed for a bit until SNKRS woupdgo live. Tried that at 10...fat chance, lol!! App was seriously flawed (and I'm on Android).

Kept at it for over an hour. Kept "Air Balling", lol!! Got through once but the submit button was greyed out (wth). Kept at it till almost 11:30 EST (I'm in PA). No luck (I NEVER get online releases like this). So I said, " Heck with it and bought the XXX's instead. Everyone in that thread love them. I figure, good consolation prize.

View media item 1910275
Kept reading this thread and some said they added more sizes back up. I gave it one more shot, and it quickly went through! SUCCESS!!!

View media item 1910301
Even though I have the 2012 DS, these were pure nostalgics for me. My 1st pair of expensive shoes were '89 Black/Red IV's from the Philly suburb mom & pop shop Dimmers! Mom bought them ($89 back then) for me as long as I cared for them & didn't beat them up. Always cleaned them and NEVER wore in the rain! Loved walking into 7th grade the next day with them! Never had the white pair & now I can't wait to see these (and the XXX's) :smile:

Dimmers :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

when that email delaying my ship date hit my inbox,, came to the mall for round 2 of unclaimed pairs i pucked everyone in line and jumped in front and got mine
200.gif

sold all 3 pairs i picked up this morning and with the profits i get my 4th pair from SNKRS for FREE!  lets go!

sold all 3 pairs i picked up this morning and with the profits i get my 4th pair from SNKRS for FREE!  lets go!
Nice!!!! I got a size 13 ovo. I think imma just take it to flight club. I could have got a 14 and 13. But I didn't wanna get stuck with it.

No luck. Maybe they'll pop up somewhere. Love the dunk from above cw. Maybe I'll wait for those.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom