Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I hope these restock.
smokin.gif
thats something you can def count on

these are way too comfortable, Big step up from JB and their cardboard insoles. I can't stop wearing them lol

So I got a pair of these from the Pop up shop in toronto..  I wear kids size.  So i don't have a hang tag..  Anyone know how/where I can get a hang tag?

you been singing the same damn song for a while, i could care less of what you damn think but don't come here acting like you are a better person because you dont like or decided to pass on the release and others cop.

You bathe your self in glory because you acting like you made a better life decision. quit raining on peoples parade.
You "care enough" to respond so your post makes no sense. No glory needed. And I don't decide what others should do. You must really be a sad soul if you think some guys post is going to rain on people's parade. There was never that intent, and for you to even think that speaks of how pathetic you are. You are blocked. No more from me on this topic.

Last edited:
My size is prepping to ship but my infant size I ordered 2 hrs after started tracking last night. Getting a lil worried here Nike :/

Back
Top Bottom