Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Recently got the FNL and NDC (SNKRS) shipping conf's for my "double up" hopefully they arrive by Friday. 
nthat.gif

I like the Columbia's and Cements.  I sold my Oreo's.   I have heard some complaints about the comfort of the Cement 4's but i disagree.  I wear a size 13 and mine were very comfortable, I wore them almost all day saturday and sunday then I cleaned them and put them away for awhile.

^^^ I hope my orders don't get cancelled as well. At the checkout i was paying by credit but it was taking awhile to finish processing so i went ahead and opened up another page and carted out using Paypal. Paypal went thru faster then CC. After the payment was made i went ahead and closed down tab that the cc was still processing. 

Now i think i ended up with the same customer number but with 2 "Order Acknowledgement Number". 2 pairs?

Same thing happened to me.... I got two different order #'s from Footlocker.....just got the UPS emails with two different shipping #'s....not sure whats going on .. I only paid for 1 pair haha
laugh.gif

Used the SNKRS app on both an IPad and IPhone each logged in with a different Nike.com account and purchased two pairs same credit card and shipping information just different accounts and it worked out pretty smoothly, got bumped from the OVO tens at checkout twice though lol

Well got my two pearz from SNKRS app. Can't wait for them to come in!

Same thing happened to me.... I got two different order #'s from Footlocker.....just got the UPS emails with two different shipping #'s....not sure whats going on .. I only paid for 1 pair haha:lol:
If you ordered something else with the 4s then that's what the second package is, retros come boxed already so they just put the label on it

Back
Top Bottom