Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So this morning when I called Eastbay I asked how their stocks today could be this large. Apparently people that ordered had 2 or more pairs in their cart do to website errors so they cancelled their orders for all pairs leaving excess stock. So they have tons left. I see a lot of you ate because of the advise to call. Good to see it. These are shoes. Life is too short to hide info.
That explains it. I deal with this issue for every release on Champs and FTA.

Wonder why the stock isnt available online though.

Last edited:
NT should take all the Footsite's stock . If you need a pair or need a double or triple up call now . The key is to provide the stock number and order .

Ya

I used pp credit for online

my funds are locked up

Anyone know if pp credit offers a credit card for using in store if you already have a credit line and existing account?

Woah, I just got a call from Nike about my cancelled SNKRS order from this morning. Apparently it was an error on their part and they said they have stock available and can still fulfill it. Since I just ordered from Eastbay I declined it. But because of the error they're giving me a free 20% off code! 

Still seen pairs in store yesterday at a couple locations.  If you wanted these then other then being lazy or just not having time I suppose would've been only reason you didn't cop.

Woah, I just got a call from Nike about my cancelled SNKRS order from this morning. Apparently it was an error on their part and they said they have stock available and can still fulfill it. Since I just ordered from Eastbay I declined it. But because of the error they're giving me a free 20% off code! 

Nice :pimp:

Ya

I used pp credit for online

my funds are locked up

Anyone know if pp credit offers a credit card for using in store if you already have a credit line and existing account?
They do

How it work, like do they issue a card to you that is linked to your existing credit line and account. Or is it another different thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you guys happy with the quality of the shoes? Quality on par or better than Oreos?

Are you guys happy with the quality of the shoes? Quality on par or better than Oreos?
Not sure anything as far as a GR goes will compare to those Oreo's.  However compared to my 2012's the quality on these was noticeable on first touch out of the box around the ankle area.

Ordered an 8.5 and the woman on the phone sated these orders may or may not get fulfilled. She said most orders placed yesterday will be fulfilled and that they didnt have that many left... was anyone told the same thing earlier today?

At firstI was going to be charge shipping + tax but I spoke up and asked if there was free shipping. She took off shipping and I still paid tax. 233.19 total/  Hope these go through 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom