Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Thanks illsupra for the heads up about calling EB. Tried to order my size (11.5) online on release day but it said out of stock when I tried to add to cart even though when I hovered over the size with my cursor it said in stock :rolleyes. Usually EB would have the "no phone orders" listed for any Jordan retro or at least that was the trend I remember (this is my first Jordan purchase since the Infrared III's as I refused to go through the tomfoolery in order to get a pair of retros for retail). Hopefully I will have shoes in hand later this week and not a cancelled order.

Got a call from Nike saying my order was cancelled by mistake. They re-placed the order and gave me 20% off. Shiiitt I'll take it lol.

Last edited:

Got two tacking numbers for a single eastbay order, but they recalled one of the shipments.  No freebies for me haha 
laugh.gif
Same thing here.... haha I was like darn so close... Maybe UPS messes up and it gets delivered anyways?

Got a call from Nike saying my order was cancelled by mistake. They re-placed the order and gave me 20% off. Sh I'll take it lol.
That's probably what happened to my wife's order (for my size) when she got the cancelled notification from SNKRS, but no replacement order. :smh:

Last edited:

Got two tacking numbers for a single eastbay order, but they recalled one of the shipments.  No freebies for me haha 
laugh.gif
Lol, I found it hard to believe that they would be making that many mistakes. As long as you got the one your ordered tho!
P4p be selling UA kicks? I didn't know that
Neither did I. Sheesh!
Got a call from Nike saying my order was cancelled by mistake. They re-placed the order and gave me 20% off. Shiiitt I'll take it lol.
That's a huge win!!!!

Just got an email saying my cement 4 and OVO 10 would be shipped before to by 2/24... never dealt with this before :smh:

I got hit with tbe same email.. i cancelled it then called EB. 220 shipped no tax and no shipping fee.. i just hung up. They had 8..8.5...10.5 and 11

Decided to sell my 3rd pair today... I can use the extra $$$ to cut the cost down of my 2 pairs plus I want the Master 12s...

Went to my local shops and malls today, as expected. All sold out.

There was a random return a guy said, but was getting back sent to Nike. Had those blue own marks, but still sold them. Lol

fnl charged me twice for these shoes but wouldn't let mee checkout on their page.. Kept giving me errors till i gave up nd copped on snkrs.

Nicekicks and coolkicks, everything that ended in kicks, was fakes.. Im like 99.999% sure on this but no one ever agrees.. you could get the craziest colorways on there

haha truth! I DEFINTELY recall this throughout highschool...so many were getting duped by it too because the $100 or less prices were gassing everyone.
It reallly felt like back then people didn't know anything about fakes or rather didnt have IG or twitter to post pics and get roasted on(btw, its not even THAT long ago, like 12yrs back?) :lol:

Yup, should I cancellll, idk...this was really a no-effort impulse buy. Some of the pics in here got me wanting them but I can do without...decisions...
I can't say whether you should cancel. I personally would not cancel and just see what happens, I mean you did order them which means you want em. So in the event they get cancelled it won't be too bad since it's a shoe you can do without. 

C'mon man how u gonna take the time to upload just one pic? I will rep if you will show them. 
takes more time and preparation to take pics then have to put them all back in the box.....ill take pics tomorrow or when the 16's come for comparison..

Back
Top Bottom