Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I received shipping confirmation from nike, but have not received mine from Eastbay as of yet? HAs ANYONE received shipping confirm from Eastbay? 

got the delay email followed by a tracking number that shows tommorow delivery. WTF?

Same here... i called to cancel..dude says ok submitting the cancellaton request.. but i get another email saying they have been shipped..

"Hi, I'm Phil Knight, co-founder of Nike. These are the Nike Air Jordan 4s in black and red and in white and grey cement. Do you think these will be popular and sell fairly well if I retro them in 2016?"
View media item 1913139

Damn, my boy Phil lookin' like a straight up gangsta :smokin

On another note, is this normal for a package to depart twice, or just a glitch? lol

View media item 1913176

Last edited:
jb is about to be done. if they are releasing their most sougth after shoes and selling them in massive amounts then they are desperate to keep the hype and the brand alive. imo....

Seriously. JB is far from done. They're making an abundance of shoes, and selling them. Don't forget these shoes cost next to nothing to make. They made a KILLING off these and the 72/10 in the last 2 months.

Last edited:
NDC tracking says out for delivery 
happy.gif

Didn't get my shipping email until 10pm Monday night. They said it would be delayed. Less than an hour later got the email saying it has been shipped. Hope this helps people relax that are worrying about shipping emails

Love my white cement IVs, but let's not be silly. These are the GOAT Air Jordans:
thought these wore breds? where's the cement part that makes these cement 4s?
im new to retro 4s , trying to get my knowledge up pimps and playas
I really don't care what people call a shoe. He Got Blah, Flu Games, Candy Cane eww, Cherry UGHHH, etc. call it what you want as long as people know what you're referring to.

But for the love of humanity... how are Black Cements, Breds? Joints barely have red, and the shoe is predominately grey.

white cement 4 > black cement 3 > black cement 4 > white cement 3
My opinion changes everyday on this line up. I can appreciate em equally as 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d. The order changes depending which side of the floor i wake up on.

Last edited:
View media item 1913210

I really don't care what people call a shoe. He Got Blah, Flu Games, Candy Cane eww, Cherry UGHHH, etc. call it what you want as long as people know what you're referring to.

But for the love of humanity... how are Black Cements, Breds? Joints barely have red, and the shoe is predominately grey.

I've legitimately given up on making sense of this :lol:

I used to think it was laziness towards typing out "Black Cement", but "BC" works too.

tumblr_mx9dh3nWWk1t55xupo1_400.gif

Repped when I reup.

Last edited:
So your saying all thats left now is 9.5 and 10 and 11 and 11.5?

I only asked about those specific sizes. I say call eastbay, follow directions on my prior post. I didnt want to ask for every size and sound like I'm clearly just buying to have any pair. I specifically said on phone, Im looking for 9.5 and 10 or 11 and 11.5...then he said 11 and 11.5 are in stock, the rest are backordered. I personally wear a 12 or 13 and already got a pair, so picked up that extra and kept it moving.

Dont give them a reason to either a) Lie to you because you KNOW they know about the hype at least a little. or b) have reasons to not sell you something that you dont even know what size you need.

Sound confident or just ask what size is in stock and buy...like "oh perfect, thats the size i needed! I'll take one!" :lol:...just my opinion.

You're all still free to navigate how you feel. Could get a cool person on the phone. My guy seemed real serious/annoyed haha
Confirmed my order though

i think the beast lingo was solidified in part by nike themselves when they added red to the colorway description recently :stoneface:

Just copped sz 9 phone order through EB. They are backordered won't arrive for 1 to 2 weeks so definitely expect a restock then. But that's typical JB always a restock...

View media item 1913210

THIS...and:

THIS...i hate everything named BRED...WHAT THE H is BRED???...black with any bit of red instantly...classic cement is just classic cement. ELEPHANT print is a seperate entity, as are speckles. let the shoes live.

ALSO, why is everyone so worried about the shipping? I dont really buy that often, maybe once every 2 years when I really want something, but honestly, in any situation with any store: You get order confirmation, then you're good. If its delayed, its delayed. Just wait it out.

:lol: dont be all entitled, your experience tells you it was ridiculous.
You paid, your money is taken, the shoe is coming. Same with "defects"--if you're gonna wear them, f that one spot of glue. Nobody will notice but you haha. Lets just celebrate getting our hands on this release8) Enjoy yo'selves brethrennnn

Cheers fam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom