Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Well I just spoke to ndc and the order is with ups so they said it's still being sent from their end..now I just gotta call ups and confirm

Last edited by a moderator:

wheres all those people who were pumping that this release was cake? doesnt seem that way now. peeps are getting their orders cancelled from RD by NDC, FTL, and EB. thats wack! what a mess
 Honestly, I think the cancellations have more to do with their shipping fiasco than anything.  We are probably getting our orders cancelled because they duplicated nearly all the orders and sent it off..   So I guess the recipients of that extra pair that we all have in the mail are getting their orders cancelled... 

But why is Eastbay Canceling orders from online on Saturday and shipping orders by phone on Monday. I think everybody that ordered by phone on Monday is getting their pair shipped and I have seen a bunch of EB cancellations from people the bought online on Sat. I am not complaining because I am one of the ones that says Status:closed Order Fully Shipped and I called at 7pm on Monday night.  

But why is Eastbay Canceling orders from online on Saturday and shipping orders by phone on Monday. I think everybody that ordered by phone on Monday is getting their pair shipped and I have seen a bunch of EB cancellations from people the bought online on Sat. I am not complaining because I am one of the ones that says Status:closed Order Fully Shipped and I called at 7pm on Monday night.  
My Footaction pair cancelled due to no longer available and I ordered it Saturday morning by 11. My Nike and Eastbay pairs come in today though.

Last edited:

I'm sure it's not all but some people def got caught up in the order authorization process.

but besides the people who heavy into sports it doesn't factor in.

Nike has too large of a track record. UA is coming pretty strong but is a tough hill to climb

Not to mention Lebron and Kobe are recognized on a global level. More people in the world are more familiar with the Nike athletes. What were the sales total from Nike and UA last year? I'll wait...

giphy.gif

Well I just spoke to ndc and the order is with ups so they said it's still being sent from their end..now I just gotta call ups and confirm
If I wanted the shoes I woulda have waited it out and took my chances. Now NDC knows they sent out a cancelled order in error. GL anyway.

Last edited:
I wonder if spraying jason markk on the mesh will prevent it from yellowing...

Last edited:
Man So Eastbay canceled orders from people who ordered on release day on Saturday, but everybody that ordered over the phone yesterday is getting their pairs shipped. Man how did that happen? Sorry to all this happened to. it doesn't seem right. I honestly didn't think the phone orders yesterday would ship.

:smh:
EB doin folks dirty...

wheres all those people who were pumping that this release was cake? doesnt seem that way now. peeps are getting their orders cancelled from RD by NDC, FTL, and EB. thats wack! what a mess

This..
...and those same people were referring the Maroon's and Aqua's sitting to this release.
:smh:

I had 2 of my Nike orders shipped to the same address and they both scheduled for today. Got lucky. I thought I changed the address to my in laws place

Back
Top Bottom