Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

What kind of pants are those? And my black jeans are faded and I don't want to wear any new ones with these cause I don't want the dye to leak on them. I've learned the hard way in the past. I'm not much of a jogger person but I might grab a few pairs for these shoes

H&M black skinny jeans

Scooped a size 11 for $265 on eBay. Looks like some people are struggling to move at $300+. I got tired of waiting for a restock, if any

mine came in today. They were flawless. I went a half up to 10.5 same as the oreo's and they fit perfectly. Were they worth the $220 price tag ? don't think so, but I got a pair and am content.

mine came in today. They were flawless. I went a half up to 10.5 same as the oreo's and they fit perfectly. Were they worth the $220 price tag ? don't think so, but I got a pair and am content.

you went up half a sz and fit perfectly,, some say they fit big ,,, goes to show we all have different feet

Nothing even comes close to the royals and banned 1's. Closest these compare to would be the SBB 1's.
Have you not felt Frag leather or Laser 1 leather? Those are leather better than Royals. 
They used the best leather on those that I have ever seen. Very smooth, very soft beautiful looking leather. Still different than the leather on royal and banned 1's. The pure leather smell on the dons is a very strong smell of pure leather.
inb4 blue don leather > beach don leather

you went up half a sz and fit perfectly,, some say they fit big ,,, goes to show we all have different feet

yah, my mars aand my milatry's are 10, they felt a bit snug. Oreo's I got late in the game and couldnt find a 10 so I went with 10.5 and liked them , so I did the same with these. I think 5's and 6's fit more TTS for me. I'm a wide footer too though so it could very well be different for everyone.

and the weekend?
nerd.gif
Sat - WC 4s

Sun - day off lol

These will be on beater status by April

LOL anyone use the secondary lace holes at all ? I never have on 4s and 5's for that matter. pretty pointless to me .

Last edited:
Have you not felt Frag leather or Laser 1 leather? Those are leather better than Royals. 

inb4 blue don leather > beach don leather

No haven't seen fragment leather or lasers. Maybe that's why the fragment go for so much $$$$. The beaches have been in the boxes and never messed with them. Only looked at the blues. Didn't know they were different. Heard the blues are better. Might have todo some inspecting.....

Can't wait to wear these. Very pleased, struck out in person. Came home, ordered online Saturday around mid day and they arrived yesterday.

I am not a leather expert but being a prior owner of 1999s as well, this is as good as it will get.

For the record, never say never...but this will be my last Jordan purchase ever.

Damn I wish I had a job I could wear J's at.
My work rotation Monday - Friday construction boots
frown.gif
i could wear my nice kicks but id rather not lol i work with ppl who got c diff, VRE and all kinds of nasty ish like that
laugh.gif
 i do wear flyknit air maxes for comfort though for 12 hr shifts

Last edited:
LOL anyone use the secondary lace holes at all ? I never have on 4s and 5's for that matter. pretty pointless to me .

We used to loop the laces to the secondary hole just to make a design with the laces. The most popular was making an "X" with the laces and secondary holes...

No haven't seen fragment leather or lasers. Maybe that's why the fragment go for so much $$$$. The beaches have been in the boxes and never messed with them. Only looked at the blues. Didn't know they were different. Heard the blues are better. Might have todo some inspecting.....
frag leather is really nice. 

Can't wait to wear these. Very pleased, struck out in person. Came home, ordered online Saturday around mid day and they arrived yesterday.

I am not a leather expert but being a prior owner of 1999s as well, this is as good as it will get.

For the record, never say never...but this will be my last Jordan purchase ever.
You mean to tell me you ain't coppin' any of the following in 2016?

1. Space Jams

2. Flu Game 12s

3. Metallic NA 5s

4. Black Cement NA 4s (if they drop)

5. Banned 1s

The temptation is too strong bro

Back
Top Bottom