Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

hans+moleman+at+the+dmv+the+simpsons.png

I still wear my 2012's

man these pix are big. like 40 something pix total im uploading. takes like days to upload

these are great. better than the 12s seriously
i shoulda saved my money back then for these
softer, slightly more thicker, even the tongue feels slightly thicker.

i hope i can find a pic of my 2000s nikeair metallic black V. i miss selling those
and i loved owing the 2000 fire red white V. good times

almost finished uploading

Last edited by a moderator:
these are great. better than the 12s seriously
i shoulda saved my money back then for these
softer, slightly more thicker, even the tongue feels slightly thicker.

i hope i can find a pic of my 2000s nikeair metallic black V. i miss selling those
and i loved owing the 2000 fire red white V. good times

almost finished uploading
Can't wait @Sneekaz....

glasses.gif

I wear my 2012's because they're the only pair I have :frown:
The comfort and overall look is better on '16, I know u typically dont go in twice on close drops, but u need these in your life.

Yeah I would love to have these, but didn't have the extra 220 for them. Saving all my money for a downpayment on a house. So as much as I wanted these ill be happier with a house :lol:

Heres my ndc 11.5. these joints are pretty comfortable compared to the 2012s and black red 2012s.
They are only a little bit softer and nicer i must say. When I looked back at my 99s and the retro card I remembered why the tongues on 4s are long :lol:
I stuffed the toeboxes to the max and wanted to shape it kinda like the 99s. I rocked the 2016s while stuffing them with the shoe paper. I would have rocked them with the tongue out but I have big feet (11 nike 11.5/12 jordan) so I didnt want them to look so big with fitted jeans. I leave that to the shorts. Im pretty pleased with these 2016s ogs.

I had a ds pair of 2000 mb V 12 back then, a pic is on my old pc, wish i hadn't sold those or the 2000 fire red whites.

Nowwwww, to complete my nike air jordan family I need the
2016 nike air metallic black V
nike air fire red white V
true blue nikeair 3
and the other nikeair js

If you havent copped get a pair NT!

View media item 1942283View media item 1942381

View media item 1942311View media item 1942309View media item 1942312View media item 1942313
View media item 1942334
View media item 1942327View media item 1942368
View media item 1942341View media item 1942371
View media item 1942343View media item 1942373

View media item 1942337

View media item 1942351

View media item 1942348View media item 1942345

View media item 1942349

View media item 1942374View media item 1942375
View media item 1942376

View media item 1942377View media item 1942378
View media item 1942379View media item 1942382
View media item 1942384
View media item 1942386View media item 1942393View media item 1942394
View media item 1942400

View media item 1942403View media item 1942404

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I would love to have these, but didn't have the extra 220 for them. Saving all my money for a downpayment on a house. So as much as I wanted these ill be happier with a house :lol:
Congrats bro. I recently went through that!
Priorities >

@Sneekaz  ... Kinda makes me want to break mine out now haha. I usually don't get around to wearing new pickups for a few months depending on the release. I agree with you though, the first thing I noticed was a difference in the leather. Still feel that for $220 they could have been better, but maybe JB is investing some of that extra profit into improving production quality on the future "remastered" lineups. 

Last edited:

I will eventually. I'm not holding out for any weird reason like I'm afraid to wear my kicks. I work from home so I don't have to actually get dressed daily. 
I don't work from home, but I wear a button-down and slacks during the week.  I like the thrill of buying J's, but very seldom do I get to wear them.  When I go visit family, I'm usually "working/cooking" so putting J's on for that is a no-no. LOL.

@Sneekaz
 ... Kinda makes me want to break mine out now haha. I usually don't get around to wearing new pickups for a few months depending on the release. I agree with you though, the first thing I noticed was a difference in the leather. Still feel that for $220 they could have been better, but maybe JB is investing some of that extra profit into improving production quality on the future "remastered" lineups. 

I wouldn't count on it. Nike's all about that profit.

Man I just want another pair of the 2016's like yesterday, I might just cop another pair off EBay when I get my "Tax Return" & say F it....

I think it's a WRAP on another restock y'all, one that's attainble anyways...

Just wait for Nike's spring restock. I bet we see most releases from the past 12 months resurface when it happens.

Man I just want another pair of the 2016's like yesterday, I might just cop another pair off EBay when I get my "Tax Return" & say F it....

I think it's a WRAP on another restock y'all, one that's attainble anyways...

Just wait for Nike's spring restock. I bet we see most releases from the past 12 months resurface when it happens.

nike's changed that up in recent years.

If you're counting on a restock for the iv or the masters, you got a better shot of getting a rematch of mcgregor and Diaz

Back
Top Bottom