Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Can't believe dude forgot Brotato Chip

Bruhhh. I know what you're going through. It's agonizing bc you missed the drop. Sall g tho broham. I can say there will be no restock. These say OG on the label bruh bruh. That with Nike Air. Ooo weeeeeee. Bite the bullet and just pay resale bro. It's all g again bruh. I've been there. Weve all been there.
If you were looking for 5 different ways to call someone "brother" you accomplished your goal

I could only afford one pair so I'm wearing them whenever I get a chance to, just make sure I Jason Markk them real well after each wear. And the shoes sit by the couch in the living room where I could see them readily lol!

You're not the only one bruh. They are truly a work of art. One of the greatest, if not THE greatest silhouette ever. I'm 35, and the OG 89 Bred 4s were my first pair of Js as a kid at 8 yrs old. I was lucky enough to get them, and I specifically remember dragging my mom out to the sneaker shop in the Bronx, and having a choice between the 3s and 4s which were both on shelf, and went with the Bred 4s. Never had the cements til now, and maybe it's more nastalgia than anything else, but these were the first shoe I can remember ever wanting so bad. Before then, I didn't even have much of an opinion about what I wore on my feet, but the Jordan 4 changed it all for me, as im sure it did for many others my age. Best believe I trippled up!

Damn, I'm pretty much in the same exact boat as you... 35, BRED 4s, etc... The 4 in general is my favorite sneaker of all time.

Still keeping my 2016 on ice for now :lol:

Beating my 2012 to the ground now :rofl:
Same here.

Hats off to y'all two.
View media item 1618108
2012s are cinder blocks. Respect to whoevers rocking those still.
After wearing the 2016's I agree. If you're wearing 2012's DO NOT wear your 2016's because you won't even want to look at the 2012's anymore. I actually didn't have that many complaints about the 2012's prior to wearing the 2016's, day and night :x

Cats buying a superior version of a shoe so they can finally wear the inferior pair that released 4 years ago [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cats buying a superior version of a shoe so they can finally wear the inferior pair that released 4 years ago [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I been rocking my 2012 IVs since RD :lol:
But now I can actually bring them to the gym and ball up
Surprisingly it doesn't hurt

Hats off to y'all two.

2012s are cinder blocks. Respect to whoevers rocking those still.
Got my 2012s on today. They're definitely cinder blocks, but they are also tanks! Mine have barely creased due to the cardboard leather, and the paint hasn't chipped at all. Been wearing these for the past 4 years, and they still look new, it's gonna take a lot of work to wear these out so I can break out the 2016s :lol:

I agree the 2012's were durable, and I wore those a ton in the 3 years I had them. They weren't uncomfortable to me either but I wouldn't want to ball in them. Wearing the 2016's I actually thought about being able to wear them on court because the upper is more flexible and they don't feel as heavy as the 2012's

Last edited:
These definitely are the crown jewel of my young collection so far. Before these, I'd say it was probably my DS X Steels from 2013.

I agree the 2012's were durable, and I wore those a ton in the 3 years I had them. They weren't uncomfortable to me either but I wouldn't want to ball in them. Wearing the 2016's I actually thought about being able to wear them on court because the upper is more flexible and they don't feel as heavy as the 2012's
All facts man. But 2012s are more "athletic and comfortable" than in Vans :lol:
I mostly post up so it ain't too bad.

Man I just want another pair of the 2016's like yesterday, I might just cop another pair off EBay when I get my "Tax Return" & say F it....

I think it's a WRAP on another restock y'all, one that's attainble anyways...

Back
Top Bottom