Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

nike's changed that up in recent years.

How so? Mark my words, they will post another Jordan retro restock within the next few months.

you said spring restock which would be this month. what i said they changed it up, they did. we were getting quarterly nike restocks for a while. now we get them once every blue moon. the restocks have evolved to be outlet releases for the most part to be honest.

for example, we had the infrared Xs, sport blue 3s, black/white XXs all have large releases at outlets. these products would have normally been put on the quarterly restock you are alluding to.

you said spring restock which would be this month. what i said they changed it up, they did. we were getting quarterly nike restocks for a while. now we get them once every blue moon. the restocks have evolved to be outlet releases for the most part to be honest.

for example, we had the infrared Xs, sport blue 3s, black/white XXs all have large releases at outlets. these products would have normally been put on the quarterly restock you are alluding to.

There was a restock on NDC in October. Spring doesn't start until March 20th, and ends on June 19th. I'll put money on it that we see another NDC Jordan retro restock before spring is over.

There was a restock on NDC in October. Spring doesn't start until March 20th, and ends on June 19th. I'll put money on it that we see another NDC Jordan retro restock before spring is over.

ok.

theses look identical to the ogs. All you need to do is let the sneaker yellow and wear the shoe to the ground and any average customer would be sold.

BTW   NIKE AIR  > house.  you just missed out on history

Last edited:
mean.gif

theses look identical to the ogs. All you need to do is let the sneaker yellow and wear the shoe to the ground and any average customer would be sold.

There will be plenty of these to come up on in the resale market.

Last edited:

so what happens when he catches a pair on a restock and posts a pic of them from inside his new house? would you then b the loser who missed out? lol

Found these at a consignment shop brand new for $350 paying with card or $320 cash.. what do you guys think price a little steep ??

Back
Top Bottom