Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Haven't signed on in a while. I wish i doubled up. shoes are great. Like most I'm kicking myself for not grabbing a second pair. smh. Oh well on to the french blues.

I was fortunate with this release although it took some work. After failing on multiple raffles, hit on NDC and found an unclaimed later in the eve. Then grabbed one more when FNL had some later in the week. I knew I'd need at least A backup so I could beat the first, wore em for most of the first 2 weeks. Just hope the other NA releases go the same way, especially the IIIs and BM5. :nerd:

Last edited:
I remember saying that these will not sit.... I know how hard I went on this release... It's cats in here wit 16 pair to himself.. That says it all.

Ty for the reps and replies nt.
Gotta rock these this summer wih a light grey polo and black shorts.

Man all those nikeairs we waiting on
Nikeair black cem 3
Nikeair tb 3
Nikeair white red 3
Nikeair black red 4
Nikeair military blue 4
Nikeair fire red 4
Nikeair mb5
Nikeair white fire red 5
Nikeair grape 5
Nikeair fire red 5 black tongue
Nikeair black infra 6
Nikeair sport blue 6
Nikeair carmine 6
I think I saw that the playoff 4s are coming back with NA? I'm not sure

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It gets NO better...

I remember saying that these will not sit.... I know how hard I went on this release... It's cats in here wit 16 pair to himself.. That says it all.

I knew they would go. My theory is that 25% of the people got 100% of the pairs. Huge amount of stock but it was all gone in pretty much a day.

I knew they would go. My theory is that 25% of the people got 100% of the pairs. Huge amount of stock but it was all gone in pretty much a day.

They were around for like a week in minute quantities... In crazy sizes.... Some even popped up on certain websites 2days after sites said sold out... Not to mention the restock.. It's over with now until the next Limiquikstock.... New word by the way.. You know who those go to... The vulture's an thats us... So be quick an move silent..

See how much mesh/netting shows on the OGs....

The lace holes makes the laces short in height from top to bottom..
And you will know someone has the OG before from the way it's laced up, where the middle holes on the lower tabs are skipped. 
I agree but the hang tag bugs me now. Come on Nike.
The wrong logo on the sockliner bugs me even more than the hang tag lol!

If I could find the right color from an Air Flight 89 I would just buy a pair of those and take the sockliners from them to stick it into the WC4s.

Last edited:
These are the most comfortable Jordan's I've ever owned and the most comfortable shoes out the box I've ever owned. I unds'd yesterday and wore them to take my lil man to the zoo. Very very impressed and pleasantly surprised!!! And to think, I was considering selling these because I didn't get hit with the "wow" factor after I received the package smh.

These are the most comfortable Jordan's I've ever owned and the most comfortable shoes out the box I've ever owned. I unds'd yesterday and wore them to take my lil man to the zoo. Very very impressed and pleasantly surprised!!! And to think, I was considering selling these because I didn't get hit with the "wow" factor after I received the package smh.

Certainly the most comfortable IV Retro that's been released to this point...At least going back to '04 that is...

It's been too long since I actually a pair of the '99 and OG's on foot to comment on a comparison to those...These 2016's do make feel like I can actually wear these on court, which I may actually do at some point...

Back
Top Bottom