Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Can anyone with master 12's and these compare comfort.

Hoping French Blues are this comfy

Certainly the most comfortable IV Retro that's been released to this point...At least going back to '04 that is...

It's been too long since I actually a pair of the '99 and OG's on foot to comment on a comparison to those...These 2016's do make feel like I can actually wear these on court, which I may actually do at some point...

I never owned the 99's. I slept smh & by the time I woke up it was too late lol...my first pair of Jordan's were fire red IV's & I certainly don't remember how comfy they were...2015's oreo's were very comfortable, they took maybe 3 wears for me to break. But THESE... I'm not 1 for hype and etc., but there was no breaking needed at all. The insole is so comfy. If any of you can recall how the Jordan 1s felt in 2001 they were not comfortable at all as you could feel the ground literally. These are built similarly but everything they tried to execute with those they NAILED with these. I feel a difference in the heel and toe area as well. I mean my feet were happy all day yesterday. And I walked like 3 miles on concrete yesterday at the zoo. I'm just shocked .

Certainly the most comfortable IV Retro that's been released to this point...At least going back to '04 that is...

It's been too long since I actually a pair of the '99 and OG's on foot to comment on a comparison to those...These 2016's do make feel like I can actually wear these on court, which I may actually do at some point...

I totally agree. I wore mine for an entire day thru 2 sessions of the sec tournament,which is 4 games. I noticed they creased really bad but they are comfortable so I don't care

I don't understand how you dudes are passing on a price tag of anything less than $300 for one of the most classic and timeless piece of sneakers to be released in the last decade. Restock?!?! I can hear khaleds voice right now.

I can't find my size in these, was going to settle for .5 size down but I have other 4's & I need my size or no dice. Really good price I found too smh...

Have you checked your local Craigs

No, I honestly don't go through there. I figure more bad can come out of that situation than good.
I really don't carry cash either. Usually just keep my debit, & credit cards on me.

Last edited:
I COULDN'T take it, any f'in more y'all...
 ​
My uncontainable lust got the best of me, and I copped these off EBay.
 ​
For $270 shipped.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
Yo @Paleface, @green rhino123, @bigj505, @jaylaw15, @AirSakuragi, or anyone who can help...
 ​
Are these legit?
 ​
They're the only pics he posted up. I would've requested more, but I didn't want anyone to buy em on some quick ish...

Last edited:
Finally just caved in and bought a size 13 for $270. |I

You should be happy and dancing. You got what you wanted for a great price. They are going for 330 in private stores around here in the New York Connecticut area. And my boy who has the store here telling me The Fakes are starting to roll in , so beware

Last edited:

My uncontainable lust got the best of me, and I copped these from "The Bay".

For $270 shipped.

8)

Yo @Paleface
, @green rhino123
, @bigj505
, @jaylaw15
, @AirSakuragi
, or anyone who can help...

Are these legit?

They're the only pics he posted up. I would've requested more, but I didn't want anyone to buy em on some quick ish...

Man it took you long enough.... Congratulations Fam... Enjoy..

I'm afraid to even put them on right now and I have two. I haven't even tried on any of my purchases from the beginning of December! I wasn't like this. I used to be the dude who would go to the store with a beat up pair of kicks, try on a pair and actually leave the store with them on! Although once I do put a pair on I really use them. I only rotate between 2-3 max at a time and break out some kicks a couple of times a year here and there. I gotta start wearing all of my pairs from '06-08 before I go and put them on one day and they crumble on my ***.

same like me
there was a time like from 2008-2013 when i was trying to cop my degree i actually didnt rock js. i was playing catch up

there were only a few moments when i opened my closet just to check up on stuff. they were ok then

now i see what happens when you dont wear some kicks. they split up and when a tiny crack or whatever comes in, the air splits it more open. rip to my 99-01 nikeairs js.

:lol: its about time i start to wear my ds cdp III!

Last edited by a moderator:

My uncontainable lust got the best of me, and I copped these off EBay.

For $270 shipped.

8)

Yo @Paleface
, @green rhino123
, @bigj505
, @jaylaw15
, @AirSakuragi
, or anyone who can help...

Are these legit?

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

It gets NO better...
looking legit to me :rofl:

Eating when you starve while striving.... Congrats Fam

Lets eat the rest of 2016 calendar...
Thanks @vintageog7, I'll rep you again when I can.

I hope we all eat this year, because it's a BIG one...

laugh.gif

Up next for me are the "Hangover 12's, and doubles of the Black Metallic Silver 5's

Although, I still want those Black & Red 5 Low's & the Three Peat 8's....

An interesting thought came to my head....is the cost of the shoes one of the reasons people keep their Jordans on ice for such a long time or never wear them at all, regardless whether or not you have doubles/triples? Does the fact you spent $200-300, sometimes even upwards of $400, affect people's decision to wear/not wear them?

More food for thought: if sought after jordans only cost $125 today like they did in the 80s, do you think more people would un-ds their shoes?

An interesting thought came to my head....is the cost of the shoes one of the reasons people keep their Jordans on ice for such a long time or never wear them at all, regardless whether or not you have doubles/triples? Does the fact you spent $200-300, sometimes even upwards of $400, affect people's decision to wear/not wear them?

More food for thought: if sought after jordans only cost $125 today like they did in the 80s, do you think more people would un-ds their shoes?

this reminds me of the 90s, i used to have a marvel Wolverine action figure. joint was too nice for me to open, i'd just stare at it. its maybe the collector mentality, i bet j leno has some cars he bought and havent driven

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom