Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I agree - I had a sz 8.5 (i'm a 9) & it was hella tight on me.

idk - I just told the rep if I can get free shipping - she said holup, came back & said she scored me free 5-6 day shipping. I then told her that I had rec'd a coupon code from eastbay today & wanted to use it, she sed that coupon codes are usually noit good for retros but would see if she could apply it - placed me on a brief hold & came back saying that she was able to apply it & my total was $202. I just got my email confirmation & sure nuff, grand total is $202!!
I tried calling back to see if I could apply my discount code and they denied me. Said that the system would accept the discount code. But that they're not allowed to apply it. That if they do apply it, they can get in trouble.
So you got lucky

Last edited:
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU @Kolossus
!!!

:D

I called again right after reading this post, and was able to cop my size 12!!!
I got my order confirmation e-mail @ 8:30 EST.
I just hope I get a shipping confirmation, tomorrow.

She said it would cancel if it doesn't go through.
I've reached my rep limit @Kolossus
, but I'll rep you again when I can!!!
Thanks G, for real!!!

:nthat:

You're welcome bro. Glad you were able to get yourself a pair.

Last edited:
:frown: I'm a 9.5 and missed the boat once again.  Ex-sneakerhead and these are my favorite Jordans of ALL TIME.  I bought three pairs on eBay, netted $285/pair.  

Glad everyone got their pairs though!

Thank God I just got shipping confirm from UPS from the cement 4 phone order from yesterday size 8.5. Been waiting all day. Finally can breathe and be excited i got these at retail. I did not have the funds in Feb when they first dropped. Much love for the NT fam giving advice about calling in and placing a phone order.

Thank God I just got shipping confirm from UPS from the cement 4 phone order from yesterday size 8.5. Been waiting all day. Finally can breathe and be excited i got these at retail. I did not have the funds in Feb when they first dropped. Much love for the NT fam giving advice about calling in and placing a phone order.

Yes trulyfit trulyfit , I got my shipping confirmation earlier also!!! Now I got FINALLY chill out, and wait!!!

:smile:

Once again, much thanks to you kolossus kolossus !!! I hope everyone who wanted a pair, was able to cook finally!!!

These are so uncomfortable though :frown:

or maybe I've been wearing too much boost lately

They still use cardboard under that insole lol.

They should find a way to make all the retros have zoom air but still have the same exterior aesthetic.

No cardboard under these. There is cardboard underneath the VI's and VIII's. The IVs are actually pretty comfortable and have gotten more comfortable with each wear.

Quote:
No cardboard under these. There is cardboard underneath the VI's and VIII's. The IVs are actually pretty comfortable and have gotten more comfortable with each wear.
Cudda swore someone posted a legit check picture and there was cardboard. Wow I'm surprised.

Can someone help…im new to a lot of this and purchased the IV’s morning of the restock on EB. No shipping confirm yet but no cancellation either just says “Status Open”. Looking for help to know what that means. 

Can someone help…im new to a lot of this and purchased the IV’s morning of the restock on EB. No shipping confirm yet but no cancellation either just says “Status Open”. Looking for help to know what that means. 
It's still being processed. If they have stock to fulfill it, the status will show "ready to ship."

Last edited:

I would contact them.  It should have passed that stage by now.  Possibly waiting for an authorization on payment.

Last edited:
I just called and had mine pushed through payment verification, they get backlogged somedays. They up'd my shipping to 2 day service, last time they did overnight. Should have by Tues.

My first triple up, my fave of all time tho.

Footlocker online shows sizes available, but when you add to cart, it says its out of stock. On hold now with Footlocker...

But I am super stoked about getting these (copped a pair last night via Eastbay phone order). I got these when I was a kid, and beat them to absolute crap. If I only knew then what I know now...

Last edited:
Is that your first pair or multiple? Either way congrats to you and everyone else that's eating.

It's my second pair paleface paleface .

I scored my first pair on the release date, on FinishLine.com. It wasn't easy though, I had to wait almost two hours.

I lost a bid last Friday on EBay, for $252 shipped. I was heated too, it was at the last minute.

Then I almost got scammed (I think) for $270, on another pair off of EBay. Dude said he sold the two pair he had, then said he didn't. Then, he said he had one pair left. I asked for pics, and for him to check for flaws.

Then, he finally said they're was a red mark on the left shoe, near the toe box. It also looked like the toe box had a long gash in it.

Man, I was just cool after messaging him back in forth. I also had to fight to get my $270 back, he wasn't getting back at me. I eventually got it back though. Then, I struck out miserably on Wednesday.

I called EB yesterday morning, and the rep told me that they didn't have my size.

I gave her the full product number though. If it wasn't for reading kolossus kolossus 's post... I would've never tried calling again, and finally scored my second pair. Thanks again man!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom