Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

How come these are still in stock on that oqium site?
They had a recent restock and VAT + shipping on top of $236 puts them only $20 or so less than resale. They are good value if you buy another shoe with them. I got the Paris 10's and White Cement's together for around $500.00 after VAT and shipping. Reasonable since retail is about $240 after taxes in California for the White Cement and Paris 10's only released in Europe and Canada (Nike Canada). They retailed for 190€ so $215 + tax and shipping. Nike Canada was cheaper but sold out within 5 minutes. 

Last edited:
Ppl who say HB and call others that are usually low key ones themselves....let the ppl enjoy these grails

RIP to "the kid" & TGIWC4F

As promised:

View media item 2004188View media item 2004192View media item 2004194View media item 2004197
I can "officially" confirm that these are more comfortable than the first time I wore them. Nike SNAPPED with these joints, and I do mean snapped!!!

I don't see these coming back for a loooooong time, sooooo glad I doubled up [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

These shoes are the ****nyee!!!

[emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]127998[/emoji] I hear you... I think I would try to strike now while the iron is hot. These aren't the model/colorway you want to see if time will bring the price down.

No suh, the prices on these joints ain't going nowhere but [emoji]11014[/emoji]️

That oqium site won't let me check out when I go through PayPal it gives me an error

Oh well

That oqium site won't let me check out when I go through PayPal it gives me an error

Oh well

They don't accept PayPal for US customers anymore I think. Use Visa or MasterCard. Select credit card payment method and let it load a second. Enter info and you're set.

Seems good, but the NA on the back is a lil crooked. Wing and midsole paint look a little bright, but that's the lighting.

They're legit, it's probably a return or they've been picked over.

No shade of course [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

They're legit, it's probably a return or they've been picked over.

No shade of course [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Thanks bro. Yeah when I got em they weren't factory laced and the paper inserts were out. I'm guessing someone didn't like these but I'll happily wear em lol.

it's really classic jordan 4
smokin.gif
 i have got one pair already

Anyone got shipping confirmation that ordered from oqiumstore? Ordered mine a couple days ago, paypal payment went through, however noticed the country (Australia) was not showing on address info. Emailed them about it but no reply.

Hope it gets thru.

Anyone got shipping confirmation that ordered from oqiumstore? Ordered mine a couple days ago, paypal payment went through, however noticed the country (Australia) was not showing on address info. Emailed them about it but no reply.

Hope it gets thru.
Honestly, communication with them is pretty bad, they don't get to you in a timely manner.

So I'm cleaning my shoes after wearing them for the 2nd time yesterday.

And I'm simply in awe of how dope this shoe is. Even as I type I don't think we realize what a treat we got with this release. I mean seriously, Nike Air for the first time in 17 years!? How long is it going to be again!?

I think because of how widely available these were it's causing us to be short-sighted and not recognize THIS IS/WAS THE RELEASE OF THE YEAR!!!

Too the quality is insane on these boys, I mean it literally is like walking on pillows. This is my first retro that's been copped and worn that's making me feel some kind of way. Not to mention it's probably my favorite J of all time.

This experience with this shoe is making me realize what the shoe game is all about @ it's core "rocking cold a** sneakers" end of story.

Salute, to all those that copped and are still on the hunt!!!

So I'm cleaning my shoes after wearing them for the 2nd time yesterday.

And I'm simply in awe of how dope this shoe is. Even as I type I don't think we realize what a treat we got with this release. I mean seriously, Nike Air for the first time in 17 years!? How long is it going to be again!?

I think because of how widely available these were it's causing us to be short-sighted and not recognize THIS IS/WAS THE RELEASE OF THE YEAR!!!

Too the quality is insane on these boys, I mean it literally is like walking on pillows. This is my first retro that's been copped and worn that's making me feel some kind of way. Not to mention it's probably my favorite J of all time.

This experience with this shoe is making me realize what the shoe game is all about @ it's core "rocking cold a** sneakers" end of story.

Salute, to all those that copped and are still on the hunt!!!

This^ Exactly end of story... JB showed out on these..

Back
Top Bottom