Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

DID ANYBODY WHO BROUGHT THEM HAVE A LIL BLUE JEAN DYE ON INSIDE ON THE HEEL PART...

Yup, both of my pairs did. Must be a way to distinguish real, from unauthorized pairs. I'm not really sure though. Oh, & the inside heel part... Is called the sock liner @me79 for future reference G.

Last edited:

Yup, both of my pairs did. Must be a way to distinguish real, from unauthorized pairs. I'm not really sure though. Oh, & the inside heel part... Is called the sock liner @me79 for future reference G.
I heard it's done to keep that part of the shoe white over time. same idea as this blue dye stuff you can put in with your whites to make them whiter:

http://mrsstewart.com/purpose-of-bluing/

Release again for fall? Am I missing something here? Clearly I'm missing something here.

Just last weekend I was in Portland for family stuff. Was close to getting a pass through my soon to be brother in law...but it fell through cause of the holiday. Seeing these pics (cause I am size 14 and there are 5 boxes right there) and the pics of the 72-10s has been heart breaking. But o well. Life goes on.

As for 'release in the fall'? Maybe after Nike allows for employees to cop at discounted price then there is a restock? Who knows. It's clear though Nike still has quite a few of these on hand...

I bought these on RD from Finish Line... their return policy says only within 45 days. Does anyone know if theyre flexible on that? Ive made longer returns to FTL/Champs despite a similar policy.

Need to do some "spring cleaning" on the closet

I bought these on RD from Finish Line... their return policy says only within 45 days. Does anyone know if theyre flexible on that? Ive made longer returns to FTL/Champs despite a similar policy.

Need to do some "spring cleaning" on the closet

They are especially with something they can sell fast like retros. If not there's always the secondary market.

Why would you return these? spring cleaning yea right. get rid of something else.

yea "secondary market" we all know you hungry to sell them joints here. but be aware Air Thompson is here to catch you in ur tracks

Last edited:
^ u got issues fam

Too many shoes, not enough time to wear them, have 2 pairs, saving up for other things. Plenty of potential reasons to return them, and for me its all of the above

Thanks though Airthompson

Back
Top Bottom