Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I'd admit that I'm kinda in between on my ts. If I wear a 9 in 1's 8.5 in 6's which should I go with the WC4's?

They run long and narrow in my experience. I wear a size 13 but when I put these shoes on they were way too long. I had to sell them, now I'm looking for a 12 or 12.5. I have the oreo 4's in size 12 and they fit nice and snug. I think that's why some people are saying go small and some say big. They are long but narrow. 

Copped a 13.5 on eBay for 188 to the crib. Worn once basically ds. Took some Jason markk to the sole and washed the insoles

Happens a lot on eBay, I call those people "eBay liars". They say "Only worn once"....but it was once a day for one month straight :rolleyes

Haha, what I really hate the most is when they put the selection box as Brand New, I hate it when I see a good deal and find out it's worn (not that I don't buy unds shoes, I always buy DS for the first pair of the silhouette).

Still need these for the 260 range.. Are these comfortable? I LOVED my cool grey IV's from 2004 but those things REALLY felt like a 1989 shoe.. they hurt like hell.

Very very comfortable imo, a step up from the 2012 release as well in the comfort department.
Good to know! I didnt have the 2012s but I was always turned off to IVs because the comfort was incredibly lacking. Ill try to score a pair for 260.. that's kind of my max at the moment lol.

Still need these for the 260 range.. Are these comfortable? I LOVED my cool grey IV's from 2004 but those things REALLY felt like a 1989 shoe.. they hurt like hell.
night and day difference between these and the 4s from 04-06

i still wear my mars and black cats from back then, but they don't compare to these WCs in both looks and comfort

From someone like me who didn't want to upgrade from the 2012 WC4s, I am so glad I did.  The comfort level on the 2016s are leap and bounds over the 2012.  Probably one of the few jordans I can wear all day without discomfort.

Reps for everyone! lol.. I appreciate the replies folks. Definitely helps because Im really not trying to pay much for these.

Yeah these were on the radar of even the most infrequent Jordan/sneaker buyers. One of those sneakers that people "come out of retirement" to pick up.

The WC4 has probably easily been the most successful and best out the OG Nike Air branded $220 releases and rightfully so. The only others that would garner as much hype might be Infrared 6's, BC3's or Bred 4's.

Back
Top Bottom