Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Opportunity is still there, just pay some more for them. Worth it, they will go up in price as inventory dries up.

Eh I don't have to have a second pair. These were the only ones I wanted another pair of just because they look so damn beautiful crisp. Usually would rather spend forward than backward. If they have an ASG restock I might hop on it though

Yeah these were on the radar of even the most infrequent Jordan/sneaker buyers. One of those sneakers that people "come out of retirement" to pick up.

The WC4 has probably easily been the most successful and best out the OG Nike Air branded $220 releases and rightfully so. The only others that would garner as much hype might be Infrared 6's, BC3's or Bred 4's.
Not if you consider the SJ XI an OG release.. I sure do.. they treated those like a pair of 95s and even gave the insole a NA logo. Same with Chicago and Banned I's .. unless youre talking strictly models III-VI.

Not if you consider the SJ XI an OG release.. I sure do.. they treated those like a pair of 95s and even gave the insole a NA logo. Same with Chicago and Banned I's .. unless youre talking strictly models III-VI.

None of those were 220

Nvm I saw IX not XI

Last edited:
I was mainly talking about the 3 - 6. I knew a knowledgeable person would throw the SJXI's in there. But yeah just the 3 - 6 $220 releases with NA branding on the heel.

Joined the WC IV club and pulled the trigger at 260 shipped for a DS pair... Cant wait to get (that tracking) em!

Great price! You won't be disappointed :smokin

I still need to double before unDS my pair this spring 8)

Last edited:
Where is everyone getting these for under 3 bills? I can't find a 7.5 for that price to save my life.

Lol I'm sure you can find a pair well under $300, if you don't mind wearing VNDS kicks of course.

They run long and narrow in my experience. I wear a size 13 but when I put these shoes on they were way too long. I had to sell them, now I'm looking for a 12 or 12.5. I have the oreo 4's in size 12 and they fit nice and snug. I think that's why some people are saying go small and some say big. They are long but narrow. 

Sorry for the late response but thank you for your input. That actually helps a lot. If I wear a size 9 in 1's and 8.5 in 6's do you think a size 8.5 will be fine?

I would wait for a 9. Fit is very similar to 1s and smaller than 6s imo. 8.5 might be ok if you swap out for a thinner insole.

Officially retiring my 2012s. I've been trying to beat them up for almost a year now and funny enough they still look good! No cracking and the jumpman on the insole still completely there but they're so damn uncomfortable

Back
Top Bottom