Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

I haven’t hit on SNKRS since the Travis Scott 1s smh and I didn’t even really want these lol 🤦🏾‍♂️😂

Attachments

• 7EBB5871-CB10-4B65-9ECD-1678BF92E78D.png
    7EBB5871-CB10-4B65-9ECD-1678BF92E78D.png
    528.5 KB · Views: 605
Glad I got my 1 yearly W out of the way, looking forward to getting things back to normal when the Off Whites drop.

Ws on FTL reservation yesterday and SNKRS app today in my size 9.5 but wife really wants these cause she's from Ohio. Need a 7y. What's going on with Snipes and ShoePalace?

I wasn't meant to double up on these. Sneakers Gawds said no.

My good luck from the last 2 days has run out :smh: lol

FNL is a **** show as usual, so I copped the Lebron 7 MVPs for retail on GOAT. I'm officially done until November now.

SP's website is trash.

I keep getting through to add to cart but as soon as it goes through, the website crashes and gives an error 522. I'm mentally tired of this whole thing at this point man. I don't even think I can muster up the energy to complain about it anymore. Every single release man...

The positive side about FNL splash is you don't have to spam atc or deal with crashing like footsites

Didn't think I hit on snkrs until I saw a chase charge in notifications way after. Thank god I can stop spamming atc on footlocker now. GL to those still trying on footsites

Back
Top Bottom